Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Andy Murray

Votes: 11 19.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although not yet officially qualified Ferrer and Gonzalez are obviously going to qualify 6th and 7th for Shanghai thus only the 8th position is in question and could really go to any one of 5 or 6 players.

Based on their play (or lack of) this week, their current Race position and how you predict they will fare in the Paris Masters who do you think realistically will likely qualify 8th for Shanghai?

In my opinion considering Haas and Robredo either didn't play or went out first round this week and Blake needs to reach at least semis to gain points and could very well be beaten by Karlovic before then I would probably rule them out.

Technically Ljubicic could still stand a good shot in Lyon and Berdych could win one or two more rounds in Basel while I believe that with Roddick losing early to Santoro that Gasquet should win Lyon.

Although I would really like to see Andy Murray qualify 8th by winning St. Petersberg and having a good run in Paris I don't think he is really a realistic contender for Shanghai.

My pick for qualifying 8th is Richard Gasquet.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Gasquet or Blake.. (Voted for Gasquet)

Damn.. :sad: I wanted so much Has to qualify :sad: :sad:

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Blake really cant gain any points this week as he has Fed in the semis and a ljubo-richie final in lyon is highly possible but really paris will decide everything

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Easily Gasquet i thought before this week and now with Blake out it confirms that. ljubo and richard should easily make final of Lyon thats if Ljubo doesnt mess up against Ascoine.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Berdych :yeah:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Gonzalez is not safe yet.

·
Registered
586 Posts
haas will be rested and make a good run in paris, while gasquet and murry will do well this week, buit fail to go deep in paris

I am just hopeful

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I voted for Blake, but it's more a wishful than logical thinking. Somehow I don't think he will do well in Paris.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Murray!!!

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Murray or Berdych, please. But for some vague reason I expect to get disappointed... :aww:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hoping for Murray, but realistically I don't think he has any chance. I wouldn't mind Haas, Gasquet or Berdych but I expect it will be Ljubicic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts