Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
I don't get this wanker's obsession with Blake. You can't seem to get to your head that he managed Harvard. You always bring along the fact : I can't believe this guy went to Harvard. Sort out your issues before it's too late.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Federer in three.Even though I don't want it to happen.

Blake is gonaa start off very good with a very tight 1st set maybe even a Tiebraker. Fed will win it and then Blake will lose all hope so the last 2 sets will be 6-0 and 6-2 (Or sumething simmilar).

C'mon Blakey!! :rocker2:

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Def Blake will win this in 3 easy sets. He'll dismiss the transitional #1 with the greatest of ease, demonstrating his fluid, all-court game for the world to see. We shall witness the rise of the new non-transitional #1 - James Blake!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Blake won't win. He always already thinks he wont win when he's playing Federer... :(

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
301 Posts
Uh, I read the title properly as well. Very tricky. Some kind of hunter title, i dont know to hunt what, but seems that he got one xD

I think: Blake will need a lot of great winners and will need Federer to make a lot of UE to win this match. It´s not likely to happen, so i will say Blake.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Fed will be back in black

all night matches from here on in

1 - 13 of 13 Posts