• Other

Votes: 20 15.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His level on clay this year is awful. Losing to Ferrer isn't that terrible on clay but losing to Almagro is really telling. I don't think he can win Madrid, Rome or RG with this level.
Who is he losing to at RG? Looks like he will lose in the QF this year.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Anyone that doesn';t think Nadal will have sorted himself out by RG is either stupid and naive, or hasn't watched him for all these years.

RG court is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide, he has achors to run into and slide all over the place getting balls back.

IMO he'll be playing topstuff and the only guy capable of beating him on that philippe chatrier court over the best of 5 sets is OBVIOUSLY... Novak Djokovic

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Del Potro 1 33.33%

Who was this idiot?

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
No option for "none"?

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
The jinx king has spoken :worship:. Sorry folks, looks like Nadal is on course to claim his 9th RG.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Everyone in their heart of hearts knows Novak is the only one who has the backhand to do it.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Best of 5 is diff....

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Anyone that doesn';t think Nadal will have sorted himself out by RG is either stupid and naive, or hasn't watched him for all these years.
Why do people keep saying that!? :confused: I don't think you've watched him for all these years. Monte Carlo and Barcelona have been Rafa's best clay court events pre-RG. He never, ever starts the clay season poorly, then picks himself up. It has not happened - ever! Rafa had one(!) loss in the last 9 years(!) at Monte Carlo and Barcelona and that was against Djokovic. History doesn't give us any reason to believe Rafa will sort himself out by RG because he has never been in this situation.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
A double jinx here: I voted for "other", meaning "nobody"; I still can't see him losing RG.

But clearly he's the most vulnerable he's been since his domination started, after these last two losses on clay, and the baggage he's carrying from the fag end of last year/AO this year.

If he doesn't defend Rome, or at least make the final then I think all his fans will begin to shit themselves, mind...

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Why have you left a multiple slam champion out of the poll but included some slamless clowns and a guy who isn't even playing the event?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Why do people keep saying that!? :confused: I don't think you've watched him for all these years. Monte Carlo and Barcelona have been Rafa's best clay court events pre-RG. He never, ever starts the clay season poorly, then picks himself up. It has not happened - ever! Rafa had one(!) loss in the last 9 years(!) at Monte Carlo and Barcelona and that was against Djokovic. History doesn't give us any reason to believe Rafa will sort himself out by RG because he has never been in this situation.
Okay.

What happened last year in monte carlo? He was off-colour, Novak was on firee...straight sets Djokovic. French Open came around,Nadals intensity was greater and he was on topgame... won in 5 sets.

2011...lost rome and madrid to Novak.... won in RG...

He always gets his act in order for RG... always .... I HOPE HE DOES... because I wanna see Novak complete the career slam by beating Rafa at or close to his best.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You all know Borg's two losses at RG were first in R16 and then in QF(lost to eventual champ) right? Nadal's only loss at RG was in R16. Next loss at RG will be in QF. He seems to be losing in the QF during the clay season this year anyway.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why have you left a multiple slam champion out of the poll but included some slamless clowns and a guy who isn't even playing the event?
Vote for the other option. But Murray is a non factor on clay. Forgot about Del Potro. LOL.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Del Potro having had his wrist amputated.

·
Registered
980 Posts
It's one way of saying Mugray is irrelevant at RG anyway, even a guy who not playing it has more a sense of existence than him :devil:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts