Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Vote in a thread with no poll?

Anyway, I'll be supporting Novak. Can't support servebots in slam finals. Hope No1e routines this turd.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol Djokovic fans voting in this poll :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Federer. Anyone but Djokovic.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I'm half swiss and support both Roger and Wawrinka, so easy choice for me :)
Nice time to be rooting for the swissies, we also have Hingis in the dubs final! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Federer has been playing some of the sickest tennis you'll ever see on the grass this season, of course I'm rooting for him to get it done even though I'm a massive Nadal fan.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Nadal fans are in the lose-lose situation, Djokovic wins it, he moves closer to him, Federer wins it, he gains on him.

·
Your visions will happen
49,321 Posts
Djokovic. Begrudgingly

Nole needs to win so that 17 slams stays the record. Not just for Nadal but also for himself and the future of all tennis players me included. I can't play 'till 50

·
Registered
221 Posts
Fed

I'd probably be less anti-Novak if he didn't have such insufferable fans. I dread to think just how awful it will be if he wins on Sunday. I'm pretty sure they were celebrating this Wimbledon title since last Monday.

But fed played amazing today and throughout the tournament so it would be a shame for him to waste what is a great opportunity

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nadal fans are in the lose-lose situation, Djokovic wins it, he moves closer to him, Federer wins it, he gains on him.
Don't think Djokovic has a realistic chance of getting to 14 slams in any case(unless he does the CYGS :devil: ), but he'll have more Wimbledons than Nadal if he wins...so that might be a factor. I don't think even the most optimistic Nadal fans see him winning 4 more slams so I think it's a non-issue.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Hoping Federer takes it. He almost deserves after todays performance alone and is the more natural grasscourter.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts