• Jannik Sinner (WC)

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If you tell me what you want done here I can do it for you. I'm really sorry about V/S's editing policy :cry:
Don't worry, I will update it as soon as it is possible, no hurry.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
i think casper rudd can grab one of the clay 250's somewhere.

corentin moutet could also maybe grab a title i he keeps playing as well as he did in doha

felix aliassime should be able to this year. think it'll only be a matter of time

sinner might get hot again and grab one o the weeker 250's ..maybe

evans seems like a safe bet. he's playing really well to start

i would hope struff will. he had a such a good year last year but still couldnt get it done. i hope he can get something

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Only 2/8 quarterfinalist in Pune have title (Vesely and Sugita and they both are in the same half)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Only 2/8 quarterfinalist in Pune have title (Vesely and Sugita and they both are in the same half)

montpellier has decent chance of 1st time winner

5 of 8 qtrfinals spots would be 1st timer

gombos
pospisil
barrere
krajinovic
winner of FAA - herbert

other 3 spots have already won at least once

monfils-mannarino
goffin
gasquet

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
some chances in finals or semis this week

gerasimov plays vesely in pune
pospisil plays monfils in montpellier

and andrej martin is in semis in cordoba

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Interesting end of the week for possible new ATP winners as Caspar Ruud is according to me the favourite to win in Buenos Aires. Pedro Sousa should be directly in the final with the injury of Schwartzman, but I don't think he would win. So only Londero can basically avoid a new winner in the Capital of Argentina.
In Rotterdam, there are 2 players with a chance : FAA and Krajinovic. I see Monfils winning it just like last year, but of course I'd prefer to have a new winner, as FAA has plenty of time ahead of him, why not Krajinovic, he was really impressive yesterday against Rublev.
And in Nyc, Jason Jung but mostly Miomir Kecmanovic have a chance.

So, I would bet for Ruud and Kecmanovic to clinch their first ATP title tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This thread is irrelevant as long as I am not able to update or edit the OP.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Interesting end of the week for possible new ATP winners as Caspar Ruud is according to me the favourite to win in Buenos Aires. Pedro Sousa should be directly in the final with the injury of Schwartzman, but I don't think he would win. So only Londero can basically avoid a new winner in the Capital of Argentina.
In Rotterdam, there are 2 players with a chance : FAA and Krajinovic. I see Monfils winning it just like last year, but of course I'd prefer to have a new winner, as FAA has plenty of time ahead of him, why not Krajinovic, he was really impressive yesterday against Rublev.
And in Nyc, Jason Jung but mostly Miomir Kecmanovic have a chance.

So, I would bet for Ruud and Kecmanovic to clinch their first ATP title tomorrow.

definitely have a new winner as C Ruud plays P Sousa in finals in Buenos Aires

FAA in finals of Rotterdam vs Monfils

and in ny still in semis as mentioned above although early on Edmund a previous winner of an atp tourney is ahead

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Congratulations to the 2nd new winner in 2020. Casper Ruud joins the elite club ! Isn't he the first Norwegian ever to win the ATP title ? So far two players from the poll made the list, so not quite unexpected tbh.

It would be great to update the opening post, unfortunately the new forum disallows that and it makes me a little bit pissed off...

·
Registered
17,561 Posts
Congratulations to the 2nd new winner in 2020. Casper Ruud joins the elite club ! Isn't he the first Norwegian ever to win the ATP title ? So far two players from the poll made the list, so not quite unexpected tbh.

It would be great to update the opening post, unfortunately the new forum disallows that and it makes me a little bit pissed off...
Yeah, first Norwegian to win a title in open era. I will make a thread with list of all countries who won a title in Open era and his first winners.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
some chances to join Humbert and Ruud

FAA in Marseille vs Tsitsipas

Mager or Balazs will be in Rio final vs Garin or B Coric

so underdogs but have to be in it to win it

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
TSW like TGV !!!!! :yeah: