Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will have the better career, Thiem or Dimitrov?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
241 - 260 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
How can I know why is something strange to you. You have a problem with me using those terms in the context that is logical, so I asked you for your definition.

And how exactly and where were you referring to what you call a fact, "him being overrated", with a sarcasm?
Why aren‘t you defining the differences yet?

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
Defending? Differences? Don't know what you're talking about.
Are you blind as well?

Lol.

You said „game, talent, and abilities“, people want to know what differences you see in those, aka, you to define those things.

·
Registered
29,077 Posts

·
Registered
29,077 Posts
Nice thread btw Chris, but that statement regarding Kyrgios having a "power game" and the same mentality as Thiem kinda nullified it kekek

Reactions: DieGOAT

·
Registered
21,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Nice thread btw Chris, but that statement regarding Kyrgios having a "power game" and the same mentality as Thiem kinda nullified it kekek
That was back when he was ranked outside of the top 150, then a month later he reached the Wimbledon QF and it looked like another solid call, but the rest is history :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are you blind as well?

Lol.

You said „game, talent, and abilities“, people want to know what differences you see in those, aka, you to define those things.
No, are you? Lol "Defining" and peoples desires are explained in my previous posts, so maybe you thought something else. You obviously didn't...

Difference in what?

·
Registered
29,077 Posts
Even wilder guess, better than you on IQ tests.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Also, don't trust those IQ test popups champ, you're not a misunderstood genius. They're just trying to sell you stuff

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Also, don't trust those IQ test popups champ, you're not a misunderstood genius. They're just trying to sell you stuff
No, I am not a misunderstood genius nor did I ever think I am, you thought I think that(speaking of genius). I am just misunderstood by those who are the opposite from genius.

·
Registered
29,077 Posts
No, I am not a misunderstood genius nor did I ever think I am, you thought I think that(speaking of genius). I am just misunderstood by those who are the opposite from genius.
Yes yes whatever you say big guy. Hey, keep digging deep trying to find out whatever Budadiii could have meant by "difference". Maybe one day you'll find the answer

Classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect, it's really quite instructive

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Lol dimitrov won the poll back in the time

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
No, are you? Lol "Defining" and peoples desires are explained in my previous posts, so maybe you thought something else. You obviously didn't...

Difference in what?
You listed game, talent and ability seperately, and you cannot explain that?

Lol

241 - 260 of 261 Posts