Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will have the better career, Thiem or Dimitrov?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
First time I saw Thiem playing live here in Brcelona, like 6 or 7 years ago, I don't remember exactly, I knew he was going to blast it some day. I've been a bit in shock at how long it's taken.

Dimitrov? LoL only Fedtards desperate for a vicarious replacement went berzek, pretty clear from quite soon that despite some flashes of talent he was going nowhere.

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
I am not a child to cry about stupid things. Judging by the intelligence of your posts, you are.
You are acting like a 3 years old spoiled kid. My innocent comment infuriated you and I have no idea why. Maybe because you might be Bulgarian. Don't cry, you still have Lazarov and Kuzmanov. They might win a Slam someday.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Never mind.

It's obvious that you would be unable to define those terms even if your life depended on it.
Never mind.

It's obvious that you would be unable to define those terms even if your life depended on it.

I am sorry if you can't accept the fact that hard work and dedication are necessary for achieving great results in professional tennis and that great game/talent/abilities are not enough. I am also sorry that you probably don't even know what sarcasm is.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Never mind.

I am sorry if you can't accept the fact that hard work and dedication are necessary for achieving great results in professional tennis and that great game/talent/abilities are not enough. I am also sorry that you probably don't even know what sarcasm is.
Dimitrav never possessed any of these stuff though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You are acting like a 3 years old spoiled kid. My innocent comment infuriated you and I have no idea why. Maybe because you might be Bulgarian. Don't cry, you still have Lazarov and Kuzmanov. They might win a Slam someday.
I am acting like 3 years old spoiled kid because I questioned your humor? And you are not since you are telling people who ask questions not to cry? Interesting perspective. Not sure who Lazarov or Kuzmanov are, your assumptions about my nationality are as the rest of your post very wrong. Which brings us back to my previous post... Enjoy your thinking, and sorry that I have never even been to Bulgaria, don't like Dimitrov and don't cry over silly things like tennis, I guess you do since you thought of that.

·
Registered
191 Posts
First time I saw Thiem playing live here in Brcelona, like 6 or 7 years ago, I don't remember exactly, I knew he was going to blast it some day. I've been a bit in shock at how long it's taken.

Dimitrov? LoL only Fedtards desperate for a vicarious replacement went berzek, pretty clear from quite soon that despite some flashes of talent he was going nowhere.
Yes "Fedtards" like Pete Sampras.

·
Registered
15,513 Posts

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
I am acting like 3 years old spoiled kid because I questioned your humor? And you are not since you are telling people who ask questions not to cry? Interesting perspective. Not sure who Lazarov or Kuzmanov are, your assumptions about my nationality are as the rest of your post very wrong. Which brings us back to my previous post... Enjoy your thinking, and sorry that I have never even been to Bulgaria, don't like Dimitrov and don't cry over silly things like tennis, I guess you do since you thought of that.
Stay mad. 😂

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Maybe, but Dimitrov did.
Your imagination doesn't count mate. Having some flashy shots means nothing, the club level backhand, inconsistent serve and forehand, average footwork are there for all to see. It doesn't take a genius to see his talent was taken and inflated out of proportions by some Balkans and media.

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Your imagination doesn't count mate. Having some flashy shots means nothing, the club level backhand, inconsistent serve and forehand, average footwork are there for all to see. It doesn't take a genius to see his talent was taken and inflated out of proportions by some Balkans and media.
The guy lost in straight sets to Karlovic at RG. And they are comparing him to Thiem. 😂

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
How about their records vs BIG3, mate?
Dominic has it at 14-18 (44%) while Grisha is 3-29 (9%). At least he can say he beat every BIG3 member at least once (or rather exactly once to be precise).
This guy is probably the luckiest thing to ever exist in tennis even his 3 wins against them are due to incredible fortunate events.

His only win against Nadal was when the Spaniard had appendix and even so the match should've never happened Pouille choked serving for the match against the Bulgarian the round before from 40-15.

He barely won against an injured Federer who stopped moving in the 4th set.

Pretty certain the Serbian had some problem with the Madrid crowd in that match as well.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Your imagination doesn't count either mate. Ignoring a very solid backhand(great slice), calling it "club level", good movement overall(you know, very decent footwork + excellent speed + great flexibility + all-court mobility etc.) which are there for all to see,and the fact that consistency depends on dedication and hard work and is different to talent/abilities. It doesn't take a genius to hear tennis experts say how talented, skillful he is.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Your imagination doesn't count either mate. Ignoring a very solid backhand(great slice), calling it "club level", good movement overall(you know, very decent footwork + excellent speed + great flexibility + all-court mobility etc.) which are there for all to see,and the fact that consistency depends on dedication and hard work and is different to talent/abilities. It doesn't take a genius to hear tennis experts say how talented, skillful he is.
LoL

221 - 240 of 261 Posts