Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will have the better career, Thiem or Dimitrov?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
201 - 220 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
In my humble opinion it's quite clear that Thiem by far is the more talented player of the two, combined with a superior mindset. When translating these observations to numbers I would say we're looking at at least five slams for Thiem, while Dimitrov will be lucky to get one or two.

That'd actually be one of the most on - target prediction I've seen around

·
justice for all
14,363 Posts
DimiGOAT has the edge in the H2H and that is all that matters here
How about their records vs BIG3, mate?
Dominic has it at 14-18 (44%) while Grisha is 3-29 (9%). At least he can say he beat every BIG3 member at least once (or rather exactly once to be precise).

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
That'd actually be one of the most on - target prediction I've seen around
says it all about this place if the guy predicting Dummytrov for GS victories is not as wrong as everybody else.. I wish at least one person here had my understanding and expertise.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thiem tards/fans shouldn't be so cocksure after their guy almost let Zverev vulture a slam. Humility is the order of the day.

·
justice for all
14,363 Posts
Thiem tards shouldn't be so cocksure after their guy almost let Zverev vulture a slam. Humility is the order of the day.
But we are not. We are down-to-earth humble people. Unlike certain obnoxious fanbase you are a part of.
Like I said in the other thread - I'd be happy if Dominic ends up with 3 slams. Anything more than that will be a huge bonus. And I think it's a realistic prediction.

·
Registered
364 Posts
But we are not. We are down-to-earth humble people. Unlike certain obnoxious fanbase you are a part of.
Like I said in the other thread - I'd be happy if Dominic ends up with 3 slams. Anything more than that will be a huge bonus. And I think it's a realistic prediction.
I serve the realm (see signature).I went from a Djokovic enemy to a fan within 4-5 hours on Sunday. If I'm temporarily part of a fanbase,it's because I care about the greater good. Thiem cannot be trusted to serve the realm; although, like you, I celebrated his victory on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
says it all about this place if the guy predicting Dummytrov for GS victories is not as wrong as everybody else.. I wish at least one person here had my understanding and expertise.
Career prediction are the hardest ones . Back in 2014, to say Dimmug would be lucky to get 1 / 2 qualifies as not wrong , meaning most likely 0 , in Mtf , a place for Fanatics - Abstolutists , who most likely throw 100 pred and see if somthing sticks . (gen hate / tardism driven) . And 5 for Thiem seem heading in the right direction so...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Felix the cat is the next ATG. Book it.

·
Registered
21,523 Posts
Can you point out the sarcasm?

Yes I can. Can you?
No problem. I was referring to the fact that he's overrated.

It was you who used each term, I'm asking you to define them - what's with the strange response?

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
The thread gives a great description of how delusional Dimitards really are. Anyone unbiased and with eyes could see Thiem's talent was off the charts compared to slice pushing mug.

Dimitrav wasn't, isn't and will never amount to shit because he simply isn't good enough to win big tournaments. He needed 2 of the biggest disgraces in modern tennis to make himself relevant and yet most knew he wouldn't be anywhere near the Top 10 the following year. As a matter of fact since his sorcery in World Tour Finals his total titles are expectedly a big fat zero, will be lucky to win another 250 tournament.

As for Thiem only sky is the limit, the chains have been broken, he will be a force to be reckon for years to come. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he reaches double digit slams.

Reactions: Meles

·
Registered
191 Posts
No problem. I was referring to the fact that he's overrated.

It was you who used each term, I'm asking you to define them - what's with the strange response?
How can I know why is something strange to you. You have a problem with me using those terms in the context that is logical, so I asked you for your definition.

And how exactly and where were you referring to what you call a fact, "him being overrated", with a sarcasm?

·
Registered
7,751 Posts

·
Registered
21,523 Posts
How can I know why is something strange to you. You have a problem with me using those terms in the context that is logical, so I asked you for your definition.

And how exactly and where were you referring to what you call a fact, "him being overrated", with a sarcasm?
Never mind.

It's obvious that you would be unable to define those terms even if your life depended on it.

201 - 220 of 261 Posts