Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well Rafa is apparently injured and Fed hasn't been in good form lately so...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd have to go with Djokovic, based on current form, but Rogie could turn it on in October and November, who knows, the one I expect to the worst is Rafa for 2 reasons, 1.) injured and 2.) even when he comes back, it's the part of the year where he does his worst....

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm going with Fed here and not because of wishful thinking and/or fan bias.
He hasn't overplayed this season, no injury. Should play without pressure. He won a slam, season is already a success. Shanghai/Basel/WTF are tournaments where he plays great tennis. Djokovic too, but this guy can't sweep through the asian swing as he used to. I mean he lost in Toronto to Tsitsipas. I think that Federer will do best from Shanghai to WTF. He might not win them all but 1 or 2 and win more points than the other two. Then again, he clearly dropped this year and I'm not expecting anything from him but just play and have fun! :)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I think Nadal and Federer are more motivated than Djokovic, because Djokovic recently won 2 slams.
Federer is probably the most motivated of all, especially if this is his 2nd last year.
I don’t question the motivation, I just think Djokovic is healthy and the best player right now. I think Djokovic will also be plenty motivated to get back to #1 after being written off by so many, but his brain sometimes works in strange ways.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts