• Schoorel

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Some Other Young Guy

Votes: 8 23.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Tomic has looked very impressive so far, Dimitrov needs to sort his head out first - they are my votes as they have the most versatile raw talent.

·
29,645 Posts
Tomic. Nowhere near the most talented but today's conditions suit his game far more than the rest of those names.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I ve never realized that future ATP is going to be like current WTA that soon. Scary and sad!

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Hm... unless they improve much, it seems to me that the current top 4 will be beating them even 5 years later. Dimitrov will be 21 next spring, not that young... Tomic looks like he could do well, but impossible to say at this point; he could either be next regular member of top 10 or of top 20~40 :)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Bjorn Fratangelo

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Harrison is a quality, brave, gutsy kid who will be happy to have America's hopes on his shoulders. Tomic won't be consistently inside the top 20 and Dimitrov will be like a Cilic, lethal one week, pony the next.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Liam Broady

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Hm... unless they improve much, it seems to me that the current top 4 will be beating them even 5 years later. Dimitrov will be 21 next spring, not that young... Tomic looks like he could do well, but impossible to say at this point; he could either be next regular member of top 10 or of top 20~40 :)
And after 5 years?

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
It's scary to think that 5 years from now - after Federer/Nadal/Djokovic are done, we'll have players like Harrison, Sock, Young, Dimitrov, Tomic and Raonic winning slams. It will be a true decline of ATP tennis.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Donald Young will likely fade back into mediocrity after this tournament. Dolgopolov has the most promise, as well as Raonic, he could be the next Roddick and snatch a slam somewhere. Harrison will be the next Roddick in personality but nowhere near as much success. Sock is overhyped, Nishikori is always injured, Gulbis has underachieved all his career and will continue to do so. Dimitrov and Tomic have the potential to be top players.

Sad day for tennis when lots of the current guys retire. A good chunk of the top 50 is made up of players who are 27 years old and older.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
zero on Donald young. :haha:
Harrison is way better than YOung in my mind

Anyone but not Donald Young for sure

I go with Ranic and TOMIC

and Alexandr is now looks a Top ten member

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Donald Young will likely fade back into mediocrity after this tournament. Dolgopolov has the most promise, as well as Raonic, he could be the next Roddick and snatch a slam somewhere. Harrison will be the next Roddick in personality but nowhere near as much success. Sock is overhyped, Nishikori is always injured, Gulbis has underachieved all his career and will continue to do so. Dimitrov and Tomic have the potential to be top players.

Sad day for tennis when lots of the current guys retire. A good chunk of the top 50 is made up of players who are 27 years old and older.
:spit:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Roanic, he has the serve so is part way there.
He hasn't grown into his body yet though plays well still.

But then I thought Gulbis was the answer years ago. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Probably Tomic or Raonic. Dimitrov and Gulbis have more talent, but I doubt they'll use their brains.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts