Quinzi ranked 301
Coric ranked 240
Kokkinakis ranked 297
Zverev ranked 285
So early predictions who will have the best career

·
Registered
286 Posts
Liked Quinzi's game at the junior level, but I don't ever see him being a top pro. Foot speed is a major concern. I think Coric (voted for him) and Kok have more tools to become better pros.

Haven't seen enough of Zverev to properly gauge an outlook for him.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well the young generation seem to rising slowly
All at there career high and all 18 or under
Quinzi ranked 301
Coric ranked 240
Kokkinakis ranked 297
Zverev ranked 285
So early predictions who will have the best career
It has to be Coric.
He has the game that can trouble Djokovic.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Coric will be top 15, Quinzi maybe top 30, Kokkinakis could be anything from top 10 to top 50, and Zverev could be all over the map. So in order Coric, Kokkinakis, Zverev, Quinzi

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Coric stands out the most for me. Zverev has potential but needs to bulk up is he's to make an impact in the men's game. I don't rate Quinzi or Kokkinakis that much.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kokkinakis has the bigger potential by far but lets see if he can stay healthy, he has had some serious injuries already...

then coric, quinzi, zverev, imo. close between all the besides coric, who is a bit above the rest, imo

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Coric is already quite solid for his age and looks like he should be top 20 in the years to come. Personally, I think Zverev has the most potential to be the best out of that group, but based on his last name alone its tough to say if he will be able to fulfill it or become a lunatic retirement in singles then play doubles the next hour machine.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Coric has the biggest potential. I guess that in a year or so he will be hyped on MTF as Jesus' second coming. For sure he will be considered the next GOAT by the time he gets his first top win.

Quinzi looks useless, a Junior who doesn't understand how the top players like Djokovic, Federer, Dull, Murphy can have such high fitness levels is useless. He seems weak. I think that was actually a doping accusation he made.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I haven't seen enough from these players to have an opinion, but Zverev had last week the most impressive result I have seen from a junior in quite a while. Beating Golubev, Kamke and Mathieu to win his first Challenger event is very impressive. He is winning challengers before he is winning futures!

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
the same day coric lost to pavlasek. but its just a day

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
They will all be seeded in slams during their career

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
A lot of factors to consider, and it is not all tennis. Once each gets their first taste of success there is so much hype it is all too easy to completely lose the plot. Look at Tomic, ranked almost 100 places higher two years ago.

My own theory is that the every increasing attention and rewards young players recieve is one of the reasons we have not seen many new young players rise to the top for some years.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts