Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question. Roger has 103 right now, Rafael 85 and Novak 81. You can also white in comment in which order they will finish.

I think it will be very close.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think Federer. Even though Rafa and Djoko have a few more years left, they will only prioritise the bigger events (and rightly so). No idea what the total tallies are going to look like in a couple years but I still think Federer catches Connors and Djoko will get ahead of Rafa.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Well obviously Federer.

Too big gap and I dont think Nadal and Djokovic care too much for it. They will go for the GS record.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Fed will end up his career with 110+ titles
I do not think so.

Federer, if he comes back from his injury, and at his age, will only play 3 GS (at worst 1 alone, Wimbledon), a few rare MS (variables IW, Cinci, Shanghai) and his 3 other favorite tournaments (Dubai, Halle , Basel).
Suppose OG Tokyo of course.

Under these conditions, 7 more is huge.

He won't do anything more to break Connors' record in less tough tournaments .. he hasn't done so since he was 30 .. he's not going to start now.

And this without covid restriction in 2021, for a player who will be 40, after a season without playing ... no need to look further.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Federer should really consider this a chance to enhance his legacy, play those easy 250 events; minimise masters 1000.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Likely Fed, but Djok has an outside shot at it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Probably federer(might win a few big titles and some smaller ones from now on) as he wins more minor titles than djokovic and nadal whom focus more on slams, WTF, OG and maybe masters. Although anything is possible so I wouldn't bet on it.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Don’t see either Nadal or Djokovic catching Federer tbh
I would expect Djokovic to reach or even pass Nadal but that’s not a given either (it looked like a lock back in 15/16 but things can change quickly)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts