Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will dominate the indoor tennis season?

• Djokovic

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Nadal

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Federer

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Murray

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Tsonga

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Ferrer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Soderling

Votes: 4 4.2%
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Djokovic out injured for 4 weeks who will come out on top (gain most ATP ranking points) post USO'11.

I think it will be Fed again like last year.

·
Your visions will happen
49,270 Posts
Fed and Tsonga. Soderling if he is fit. Delpo, we will see.

I just hope Nadal doesn't get injured playing in these unimportant-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things tournaments. Focus on the slams and WTF.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fed and Tsonga. Soderling if he is fits. Delpo, we will see.

I just hope Nadal doesn't get injured playing in these unimportant-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things tournaments. Focus on the slams and WTF.
Oh yeah...DelPo...totally forgot to add him in the poll :D.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Federer should grab Basel and maybe Paris, not sure about WTF but still has a best chance among top players to take it.
Despite declining Roger remains as a indoor monster.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Federer should grab Basel and maybe Paris, not sure about WTF but still has a best chance among top players to take it.
Despite declining Roger remains as a indoor monster.
I think Fed has a better chance of winning Shanghai and Basel. He won't try too hard in Paris because of WTF coming up in 2 weeks.

I think DelPo has a good chance of winning WTF this year :yeah:. He played really well this past Davis Cup.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Im gonna go COMPLETELY AGAINST THE GRAIN and say Davydenko gonna return :D and do some shit

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Nadal all the way!

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Tsonga and DelPo have the most to gain considering they have no points to defend and are getting better with each tournament.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im gonna go COMPLETELY AGAINST THE GRAIN and say Davydenko gonna return :D and do some shit
Since we are on this topic ;)...I say it is the RETURN OF FAT DAVE!!!! Er...ok maybe not.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Murray will. He loves the fast surfaces and he's probably the best player here that is in form. Federer? Nah, he's below Andy atm. Tsonga? Haha, no. Soderling? He's injured. Nadal?? Please, on fast surfaces??? :superlol:

Murray will dominate :)

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Nadal all the way!
You wish. Your idol hates the fast surfaces. Well, the remaining few anyway. Nadal will be trounced by any good fast surface player.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Indoor season is when the 2nd tier players come out in force and trounce the tired elite ones who have nothing to look forward to except the WTF for they have mostly qualified anyways.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow no love for Nole. He could win Paris and WTF and bag 2700 pts!

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Rafa should win every tournament he plays if he cares enough, and it's a good place to start his assault on the #1 spot. Hope he doesn't and focusses on the WTF, that's the one that still matters this year and is still missing

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nalbandian.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts