Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Nadal-Nole match ofcourse. Obviously won't be Bernardes, if it's Pascal Maria then we already know the outcome of this match, since Nadal has never lost any important match with him there. Although I'd fancy the odds since he doesn't mind giving time violations.

I guess they don't announce these kind of things? Who else would they use? Nouni? :haa:

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Hopefully it's Pascal Maria.

Djokovic has already won the most epic match ever against Nadal at AO-12 when Pascal was an umpire.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Anyone but that Nadaltard thief Pascal Maria.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I really hope it's Layhani. He'd love that.

·
Registered
26,797 Posts
Anyone but that Nadaltard thief Pascal Maria.
I don't know whose tard is Pascal Maria, but I agree with you-- anyone but him! I'd rather have Bernardes if I were Nadal. Pascal Maria has something about him that just gets on the nerves of Rafa. As he used to get on the nerves of Marat.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Lahyani or Mourier, I'm guessing. Doubt it will be Nouni or Maria, but you never know. Also Garner umpired Nadal in his first match - could be him again.

Does anyone know if Keothavong is umpiring the mens' side of the draw this year at RG?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Good luck to both of them today. The best man on the day will win...

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
If wont matter in the end the one playing the best tennis will deserve to win. Like Wawrinka yesterday. I was proud of him and wrong about him. He gave nothing to Federer, held his nerve and righfully beat him for the first time in a slam.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Bernandes

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Lahyani or Mourier, I'm guessing. Doubt it will be Nouni or Maria, but you never know. Also Garner umpired Nadal in his first match - could be him again.

Does anyone know if Keothavong is umpiring the mens' side of the draw this year at RG?
Keothavong was there IIRC, but I don't think he's there anymore.

if its Nouni i will be shocked after all the incidents during the womens matches
Nouni already umpired a Quarter Final.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
I hope it's that spanish umpire that lives in France (don't know his name). He always gives Nadull time warnings.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Hopefully it's Pascal Maria.

Djokovic has already won the most epic match ever against Nadal at AO-12 when Pascal was an umpire.
For once we are in absolute full agreement. :lol:

God I hope it's Pascal, and no, not because I think he's biased to Nadal, but because I think he is unfairly bagged by some and accused of bias.
The AO-12 match you mentioned proves it.

The only umpire I have ever disliked, apart from that b*tch who screwed over Serena that one time (it was Serena, right?), is Nouni.
And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with the Federer match yesterday.
Nouni is a mostly-WTA umpire who I am on record for disliking for ages due to him being consistently poor and non-likeable.
Pascal is one of the best umpires in the sport, as is Lahyani (my personal fav) and also Bernardes.
My favourite three umpires.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts