• Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Nadal making past the R3 was the biggest surprise.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I have a feeling that if Dimitrov can get past Murray, he has a good chance of getting past Djokovic too - but he would be overwhelmed in a spectacularly uncompetitive final by Nadal if this happens.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I have a feeling that if Dimitrov can get past Murray, he has a good chance of getting past Djokovic too - but he would be overwhelmed in a spectacularly uncompetitive final by Nadal if this happens.
Andy, should dispatch him and his backhand in at most 4 sets. If he lines up the two favorites and beats both of them that would definitely be a surprise.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Andy, should dispatch him and his backhand in at most 4 sets. If he lines up the two favorites and beats both of them that would definitely be a surprise.
Murray is NID to play at least 1 stinker of a match in this tournament. Personally I'm hoping it's against Anderson - who's a notorious choker.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Murray is NID to play at least 1 stinker of a match in this tournament. Personally I'm hoping it's against Anderson - who's a notorious choker.
Not that Dimitrov is a mental giant.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Nadal making past the R3 was the biggest surprise.
If you thought that was a surprise what will a pic of Nadal biting the trophy on Sunday July 6th be?

People should realise by now with Nadal ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Last year everyone and the kitchen sink said no way is Nadal winning Montreal, Cincinnati and the US open back to back. And what does he do?

Then this year everyone was ready to bet their house that Djokovic was going to blow Nadal off the court and win his first French. Ummm someone forgot to tell Nadal no man is supposed to win a slam 9 times in 10 years. The record to end all records.

And now youre surprised Nadal is in the 4th round of a tournament he has made the final of 5 times winning twice. Geez there's really no hope for some people.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Nadal The Will To Win

1 - 13 of 13 Posts