• Raonic

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Novak

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Mcdonald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pella

Votes: 1 3.8%

Who will be the semifinalist of the 2/4 section?

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  peRFect85 
#1 ·
So we have Isner, Albot, Tsitsipas, Fabbiano, Raonic, Novak, Pella and McDonald remaining in this quarter. Raonic would be the obvious pick, but he still has many question marks hovering above him, such as his ground game and fitness state. The other big name is Isner, but he’s never made it past R3 at Wimbledon. Tsitsipas is a youngster who is looking for a major breakthrough, while the other 5 are all players at the edge of the main tour/ challenger regulars who might be seeking to replicate Sandgren/Cecchinato’s run out of nowhere. So who’ve you got?

#12 ·
Milos is someone I expect to be in the running to win Wimbledon whenever he is healthy - always believed he is going to win a slam and probably it would be at Wimbledon when/if he does. I think he will make the semi final once again this year but it will not be straight forward getting there at all, I am sure :)

#15 ·
Raonic is the favorite on paper, but I was not hugely impressed by him so far. Without much in terms of weaponry, but by sheer hard work, Millman was able to grind him into three contested TB's. Basically any player who avoids laying an egg on his own serve is not without a chance here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.