• Sock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 23.6%
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Raonic, closely followed by Tomic. Tomic will be the most successful in GS's I think.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
None of the above! I have yet to here of any i think can win 1!
Yeah, maybe the entire '90s decade generation will be skipped over and none will win a grand slam somehow. We'd better start looking at 9 and 10 year olds in the '00 generation.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Some mug we haven't even heard of yet.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fail thread. Dimitrov is the only one with a chance.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i think raonic is going to have an isner or karlovic like career

he'll come close to top 10, make some deep runs at slams and be a real pain in the ass to handle when he's playing well. But in the end there's going to always be a handful of players that will know how to handle him and stop him

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
None of those mugs will win a slam.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
we can say none of them are going to win a slam. While it is true that while djokovic, murray, del potro and even federer and nadal are still around thats more than likely true there will be a time when these guys leave or start to decline.

so who is going to be left to win slams? these guys..unless some new crop of youngsters comes up in the next 4 or so years

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
gotta be Tomic @ Wimbledon

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Raonic= Too slow, base rallies are not great either.

Harrison= no power in his shots; which means he won't win; pushes too much.

Sock= Not that special. No better than Ryan.

Now as for Tomic. He's had an outstanding resume as a junior. He's capable of delivering heavy forehands like many of the tall players. He's able to slice. He has a strong serve. His two handed backhand is fair, but needs more work on it. Out of all these guys, he's got the best shot. And I do expect him to win a slam.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Shame Kei was born three days before the 1990s started! :eek: :lol:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
None. The Nadal/Djoko/Murray/Gasquet/Tsonga/Berdych/Delpo generation will crush the 90's boys until 2019/2020 and then the 2000's generation will oust the unlucky 90's boys.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
cedrik-marcel stebe has already atp wins over the likes of davydenko,harrison and ferrero
only turned pro last year and already close to the top 100
so hes my pick :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
None. The Nadal/Djoko/Murray/Gasquet/Tsonga/Berdych/Delpo generation will crush the 90's boys until 2019/2020 and then the 2000's generation will oust the unlucky 90's boys.
most of those guys have what 4-5 years left if that by than most will be 24-25 and just hitting there prime

21 - 40 of 60 Posts