Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 23.6%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few names in mind but otherwise they haven't made the pro tour yet. Let me know if there are more than the poll choices

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Tomic.
I'm a Harrison fan but really can't see anybody else than Tomic at the moment. Dimitrov is talented but doesn't have the quality shots of Tomic on both sides, Raonic neither. Ryan is a nervous wreck.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
None of the above! I have yet to here of any i think can win 1!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Tomic will be a multiple grand slam champion once Nadolerer era comes to a definite end.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Raonic is the only one with a brain and a consistent game, he could possibly pull off a Del Potro type performance at Wimbledon or the USO if his serve is on fire, he gets a kind draw, and the top players mug out. Other guys are just mugs.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

Reactions: LawrenceOfTennis

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Raonic got potential for it. He got the serve at least and fairly big groundstrokes. I do think his style could make him a bit injury prone. Hope he holds up. The others? Too early to tell but not gonna say never. The field will look all different in a few years

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hopefully Harrison, but he has a LONG way to go yet.

Surprised at the absence of incensed Dimitrov fans in this thread, demanding for him to be included in the poll.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Sock already won a grand slam by the way. ;)

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Tomic easily shown the most I think. Raonic's serve makes him a threat but it's yet to be known whether he's a Sampras or a Karlovic. Harrison looks like a mental midget, Sock looks OK but not really Slam-winning material.

But who knows? Grigor might start acheiving, or there could be a complete wildcard.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Isn't Gael born in the 80's?
That's Mini-Monfils :p From what little I've seen of him, he seems to be more aggressive that Monfils which is good and has shown promise. Then again I haven't seen him at all since the French Open and no one's talking about him so who knows :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't think anyone born in the 90s will win a slam.

The big 3 could potentially dominate all the slams well into their 30's and early 40's. Actually, I think only when they've all physically died will anyone else win a slam, but tennis might not exist by then anyway.

Call me short-sighted but I genuinely can't see anyone not named Federer, Djokovic or Nadal winning a slam. Ever.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts