Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The special one
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nadal has a favourable draw but his form is at best questionable,murray probably needs to beat dimitrov,federer and nadal if he is to make it,I think it is very wide open with 4 or 5 guys in with a chance

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal, no doubt about that. Only because his draw couldn't be easier. Otherwise I would say Roger or Andy.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
if nadal is looking like he will be in the semis, fed should let murray win so at least there is chance that nadal loses in the semis.

Fed beating murray gives nadal a ticket to the finals. If fed did make it to nadal he should give him a walkover and 3 days off to screw him up for the final.

Was watching the match 2014 ao semis of fed-ndal. When fed approached on backhand he won most of the points. When he approached on forehand he lost every point. I know he needs to mix it up but he should be going to the backhand 80-90% and then on 40-love do a change up.

So sad this match up at this point. Fed has utterly no chance against a ndal who has played a handful of matches since in the last 3-4 months, coming off surgery, and still has 0 zero chance of beating him in the semis with the draw nadal has. Had fed played nadal in place of wawa and rafa was injured. Fed would have still lost.. This matchup is just too hilarious.

·
Registered
13,561 Posts
Andy

·
Registered
62,581 Posts
Nadal has to be the favorite with his draw, but only a slight one IMO. If Federer is ever beating him again, this is the time. And although the surface seems very slow, it also seems to be low-bouncing, which Federer would love in his semi match.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
no reason to not take dull, almost a sure lock

·
Registered
16,298 Posts
Usually I'd say Nadal given his draw but this time it feels like he'll fall before the semis. IDK why but I think he's gonna fuck it up for the first time in a HC slam. One of Gulbis/Rosol/Tomic is gonna take him out.

·
Registered
16,298 Posts
Nadal has to be the favorite with his draw, but only a slight one IMO. If Federer is ever beating him again, this is the time. And although the surface seems very slow, it also seems to be low-bouncing, which Federer would love in his semi match.
Hmm are you talking about RLA or the outside courts?

·
Registered
16,298 Posts
if nadal is looking like he will be in the semis, fed should let murray win so at least there is chance that nadal loses in the semis.

Fed beating murray gives nadal a ticket to the finals. If fed did make it to nadal he should give him a walkover and 3 days off to screw him up for the final.

Was watching the match 2014 ao semis of fed-ndal. When fed approached on backhand he won most of the points. When he approached on forehand he lost every point. I know he needs to mix it up but he should be going to the backhand 80-90% and then on 40-love do a change up.

So sad this match up at this point. Fed has utterly no chance against a ndal who has played a handful of matches since in the last 3-4 months, coming off surgery, and still has 0 zero chance of beating him in the semis with the draw nadal has. Had fed played nadal in place of wawa and rafa was injured. Fed would have still lost.. This matchup is just too hilarious.
I will never get why Fed approaches Nadal's FH esp at times the BH side is more of an open court. It's so facepalm inducing srsly. :facepalm:

Getting CC passed from Nadal's BH is acceptable. You just gotta say too good and focus on the next point. Or even Nadal hitting a CC BH return winner which he did in AO 14. Basically if Nadal is hitting winners of his BH, then you gotta think that the plan's still working and keep at it.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
the Murray/Fed winner, Nadal/Berdych/Dimitrov doesn't really have a chance unless crazy things happen, maybe Rafa against Fed but that would denote him being in good form.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
A lot depends on Nadal's form, but I'm gonna say Federer makes it to the final.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Nadal has a favourable draw but his form is at best questionable,murray probably needs to beat dimitrov,federer and nadal if he is to make it,I think it is very wide open with 4 or 5 guys in with a chance
No doubt its Federer....because of his easy draw...Nadal's first round itself is with Youzhny.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts

strange disturbing logic throughout your whole post.... :eek:

I hope you don't really mean what you write :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,284 Posts
No doubt its Federer....because of his easy draw...Nadal's first round itself is with Youzhny.
Replace Youzhny with Baghdatis or Hewitt and it wouldn't make any difference, trust me.

When you're washed up, does your name matter?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts