Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Raonic

Votes: 7 21.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently Cilic is 8th with 3585 points Nadal is just behind him with 3500 and raonic is also in race with 3275 points..Nadal would like to be 8th seed and avoid tough oppenents in R16

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Re: Who wiil be 8th seed for USOpen?

All 3 options suck to no end so there's no good outcome here. The most likely is Cilic though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re: Who wiil be 8th seed for USOpen?

Actually both 7th and 8th seeds are up for grabs. Ferrer has 3695 points now but he is defending 600 in Cincy.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
currently Cilic is 8th with 3585 points Nadal is just behind him with 3500 and raonic is also in race with 3275 points..Nadal would like to be 8th seed and avoid tough oppenents in R16
No problemos even if Rafito is no.9 or no.10 as in Wimbledon, no, i.e. no.9 is even better if Ferrer is injured, so that Rafito can get him in 4R again, whereas if no.8 and Ferrer no.7 he can't, no.

So, the best solution is Rafito at no. 8 or 7 and Ferrer at no.9 and injured to pull out the last momento, no.

As at Wimbledon, the probability for injured Ferrer and Nadalito landing together in Oldererito' half would be about 12% i.e. almost 100%, no.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
No problemos even if Rafito is no.9 or no.10 as in Wimbledon, no, i.e. no.9 is even better if Ferrer is injured, so that Rafito can get him in 4R again, whereas if no.8 and Ferrer no.7 he can't, no.

So, the best solution is Rafito at no. 8 or 7 and Ferrer at no.9 and injured to pull out the last momento, no.

As at Wimbledon, the probability for injured Ferrer and Nadalito landing together in Oldererito' half would be about 12% i.e. almost 100%, no.
No

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Nadal should be the no.1 seed because he's the best player at the USO since 2010.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,537 Posts
Nadal should be the no.1 seed because he's the best player at the USO since 2010.
That's not how seeding works. Nadal ain't looking like a top 4 player if we want to be honest this year

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Probably Cilic and Nadal, Ferrer may not even be healthy enough to play USO.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Hopefully Raonic, while Cilic and Nadal will lose in early rounds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts