Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to Google, type "died {your date of birth}" - the first article that appears is the person you were in your previous life.

I believe it's at least a fun way to get to know interesting people from the past, their stories and accomplishments.

I've been Marguerite Legot (i knew i've been a woman, i knew it..), first Belgian woman to serve as a governmental minister.

Who were you?

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Princess Nadejda Petrovna of Russia. Daughter of Grand Duke Peter Nikolaevich of Russia. Great-grand daughter of Nicholas I.

Escaped the Russian Revolution aboard the British ship HMS Marlborough in 1919, along with her husband and newborn daughter. Died in France at the age of 90.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
A smug, legend disrespecting, fickle, gloryhunting, bitter, Federer-ancestor fan......now I'm just bitter. :lol:

Progress...

Eventual Djokonaut Star Child.

To infinity & beyond

Ajde.

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts

·
Registered
15,733 Posts

·
Registered
26,785 Posts
No one died on my day of birth :sad: On the day before though, an American socialite died. She was married to a French guy and lived most of her life in Paris :lol: Somehow I think her soul waited for one day until I was born ;) I always had a feeling that I lived in Paris in my previous life :hearts:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Some Native Indian apparently famous for being a murderer and the youngest inmate in Alcatraz and being among those who attempted a "bloody escape from Alcatraz".

Not bad.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltasar_Lopes_da_Silva

Writer, poet and linguist. Figures.

Dang, so many of us have led previous lives that warrant a wiki page. I mean, how many of us lead current lives that have warranted a wiki page? Our previous lives' are putting us to shame.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts