Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is, who won the first major played after you were born?

(Yes this is a completely useless thread).

Mine was Adriano Panatta. Vai!!! :dance:
 
  • Like
Reactions: tennischick

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Ivan Lendl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
MisterQ said:
(Yes this is a completely useless thread).

Mine was Adriano Panatta. Vai!!! :dance:
Adriano Who ?????

This thread isn't useless at all. I looked him up to find out who the heck he was. HaHa Let's see how much we can all learn!

Mine was Ken Rosewall. Darn, everyone will know him. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Margy said:
Adriano Who ?????

This thread isn't useless at all. I looked him up to find out who the heck he was. HaHa Let's see how much we can all learn!

Mine was Ken Rosewall. Darn, everyone will know him. :D
:)

You can see Panatta play in one of these clips vs. Connors (but of course, it is Connors who gets all the glory!):

http://www.heineken.com/usa/cc/usa/usopen2004/votingmain.html

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1sun said:
thank you, so the answer for me is mats wilander! now i wonder who will be the last??!
:haha: a grim thought! :scared: ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
Who won the US Open 1990?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
1sun said:
thank you, so the answer for me is mats wilander! now i wonder who will be the last??!
Ewww. Hopefully someone i've never heard of...

Because he hasn't been born yet :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
1sun said:
thank you, so the answer for me is mats wilander! now i wonder who will be the last??!
:haha: maybe Agassi junior junior:haha:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
1sun said:
thank you, so the answer for me is mats wilander! now i wonder who will be the last??!
or Roger Federer?:ras:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,023 Posts
assuming the dates of the slams have stayed relatively constant it would be Ivan Llendl French Open 1986 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
Bjorg Borg, with Guillermo Vilas as the runner up. Not too shabby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Mine was Bjorn Borg at Roland Garros 80. Hopefully by the time the last GS winner comes around, they will be playing on floating courts in the sky or something...
 
1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Top