4,673 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Wawrinka.

Nalbandian is extremely overrated because he is Federer's contemporary.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
lol what's next who's better player Roddick or Cilic/Wawa
hahahah
On-topic --> Nalbandian by a sea mile

·
Registered
948 Posts
I miss Nalby. I remember the time when it was a feat just to not get bageled by the guy. :)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
how come Nalbandian is more talented when he has not even won a grand slam which Wawrinka managed to do?
Could is possibly be that you need more than talent to win a slam? :confused:

On topic: it's Nalbandian.

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
Wawrinka.

No. You chose Wawrinka because he beat your fave. And because you feel the need to bash Federer's so-called weak era, while the real weak era is occuring right now.

I love Wawrinka's game, he's in my current Top 3 favourite players. But he's got nothing on Nalbandian's variety, style, shotmaking and overall abilities.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
This has been rehashed a million times already. Very few players are comparable to Nalbandian in the talent department. IMO only Federer and Safin in the past 15 or so years. Alas, talent alone will only get you so far. Not sure why people behave as if complimenting his talent is more complimentary to Nalbandian than it actually is. More or less everyone who appreciated his game to a certain extent is disappointed or pissed he played to his potential all too rarely for a variety of reasons.

Reactions: blackwell

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
When both are on fire Wawrinka takes this by a mile, the only similarity they share is the fact they are both fat, or atleast look like it.
Wawrinka has a way better serve and forehand, other shots are of the same caliber.

·
Banned
58 Posts
When both are on fire Wawrinka takes this by a mile, the only similarity they share is the fact they are both fat, or atleast look like it.
Wawrinka has a way better serve and forehand, other shots are of the same caliber.
So what you are saying is that Nalby's backhand is same as Wawrinkas?

Change your hobby maybe? Tennis might not be your field of expertise.

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
Wawrinka.

Sometimes I think that you are the worst Djokerstan ever and then suddenly I find myself agreeing with you :lol:

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
So what you are saying is that Nalby's backhand is same as Wawrinkas?

I'm not Yoda but to answer your question: Yes (when he doen't make a thousand UEs but Nalbandian wasn't a consistant player either).

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
Wow this forum is terrible! Creating debate where no debate existed. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts