Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I predict:

Fist JJ fanboy will appear soon and tell us that he is injured all the time.

Best result for me: Losing to Borna Coric on indoor hardcourt at Davis Cup IN Poland.:worship:
The only injured body part Janowicz has, is probably his willy. Domachowska has well known talents in weakening her boyfriends :sad:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Janowicz and Murray.
I don't see why Murray should be ashamed. It is below par for him when in full health and strength, but he was unable to get his full training block in during the winter because of the surgery. To be honest I think he tried to come back too soon after it, but the AO beckoned.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
simon, janowicz

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
I predict:

Fist JJ fanboy will appear soon and tell us that he is injured all the time.

Best result for me: Losing to Borna Coric on indoor hardcourt at Davis Cup IN Poland.:worship:
No, he wasn't injured at all this season. Unless you count brain injury?

But the answer Janowicz.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I don't see why Murray should be ashamed. It is below par for him when in full health and strength, but he was unable to get his full training block in during the winter because of the surgery. To be honest I think he tried to come back too soon after it, but the AO beckoned.
Just after Wimbledon, Murray held 2 Slams and 1 Slam final in previous year span. Now he's not even top10, if we consider his easy draws, especially the one at AO before QF (no top20 rivals and 3 outside top100!). His drop began after Wimbledon when he couldn't even take a single set from Gulbis, Berdych and Wawrinka. After injury it got even worse. He's probably trying his best, but clearly can't get back to shape.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
a number of guys really:

janowicz
querrey (especially considering pre-season he made the comment that he could be top 20 again)
kohlschreiber
Tsonga
simon
goffin
bellucci
berankis

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Janowicz
Monaco
Przysiężny