Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which Of These Players Ranked Outside The Top 4 Will Finish Highest?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll bump this at the end of the year or something.

So who will end the year highest? Top 4 seems pretty much set after the AO for another top 4 finish.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Re: Who Will End The Year At World Number 5?

The Tandil borned one...

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Why isn't Tomic on this poll?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Berdych, yeah, I agree. Someone has to step into King Robin's rightful spot (who will require time to recover), and I think Berdych is the best man for the job. He still looks more formidable to me than post-injury Delpo, he can hit higher peaks than Ferrer, he's more consistent than Tsonga, and I think that the young usurpers are not quite ready to rise to that level this year.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Soderling will be happy to end the year top 10. He will be out of the top 25 a couple of weeks from now..:eek::sad:

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Soderling will be happy to end the year top 10. He will be out of the top 25 a couple of weeks from now..:eek::sad:
:hug: He'll make it back to the top 10 though, he's too good to let those mugs like Tipsy, Mugro, and Simug finish ahead of him again.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yeah, it sucks, but he's got a long road ahead of him at this point. He will climb back up the rankings, there's no doubt of that, but it may not be by the end of this year.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Ferrer or Tsonga.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Basically the question is who will end year 5th, we can assume that big 4 will end in 1,2,3,4th place, Ferrer is pretty consistent, i can see him end 5th, but his ending at 5th can only happen if Berdych or Tsonga let him, because Ferrer is only consistent guy, but not the one who can end 5th by himself, last year he was 5th only, because Soderling injured himself, Soderling already lost some points and who knows how good he will be after mono.., Delpo still won´t end 5th, he is getting better but still don´t see him end 5th, Berdych and Tsonga are my favorites. Berdych has advantage in term that he can play well on all surfaces, while Tsonga´s clay points are limited... so we will see who will end 5th, but i think Berdych-Tsonga it will be battle between them and if both failed, then consistent Ferrer will end 5th.. Delpo and Soderling will be top 10 but not 5th.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
I think Tsonga is looking pretty good for it this year.
Really? I mean he has a title, but losing to an exhausted Nishikori in the AO... I don't know. Berdy is looking more consistent to me.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Berdych is more consistent at the Masters 1000 but didn't do that well at the slams... Tsonga is the opposite

i put my money on Berdych since he is likely to rack up more points from the slams than Tsonga could in the Masters series

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why not Cilic?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Berdych

1 - 20 of 51 Posts