Mens Tennis Forums banner

Yungos asks who needs to win WTF the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yungos just said read the question. Yungos is asking who needs this the most for their career/year and other reasons. Yungos includes factors such as breaking records/momentum/confidence/over coming mental barriers/rewards for long career/kick start career etc

Yungos is talking about lifting that championship.

Yungos has given eight choices.

1.Djokovic
2.Nadal
3.Murray
4.Federer
5.Ferrer
6.Berdych
7.Tsonga
8.Fish

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Re: Yungos poses the question. Who needs a win at the 2011 World Tour Finals the most

Rafa needs it. It's the only big trophy that he's missing. If he wins it, he would have won Masters 1000, all 4 Grand Slams, gold medal, Davis Cup and WTF. :worship:

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Yungos poses the question. Who needs a win at the 2011 World Tour Finals the most

Yungos has made his first thread. Yungos instigates that this thread will have a massive impact on mens-tennis-forums. Yungos has chosen Tsonga. Yungos has made this choice because Tsonga needs to build on his recent momentum to break the top 4 barrier. Yungos said a win for Tsonga in London will make his career and push him to the number one ranking and deliver on his enormous potential.

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts

Tsonga can win it, but even with that win he would struggle to be #5, while top 4 is out of the question.
I guess all the players who still haven't won it need it equally bad, so everybody except Fed and Nole. :)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

If he doesn't take Paris, then Federer for his confidence going into 2012. Indoors is the one place he is still widely considered the best currently. If he lets some young buck or Mardy Fish usurp that particular throne as well it will be a kick in the gut. Some of his fans may even kick him to the curb, and we don't want to see that now do we.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts

To be honest I want Tsonga to win WTF because JMDP won't play it.
Tsonga needs a big title and that would open up many doors for him.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

Tsonga will never achieve anything important in his life he is useless as a top player...great kid but nobody really...Answer is Rafa

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Tsonga will never achieve anything important in his life he is useless as a top player...great kid but nobody really...Answer is Rafa
Tsonga has already achieved more than millions of lifetimes. You obviously have a hyper inflated concept of importance. Or a 13 year old. I'll go with the latter.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts

Best thread ever. Yungos rules.

·
Banned
4,017 Posts

Why Yungos speaks in third person :sobbing:
I think Roger, this would be a great thing for him. He will maybe understand he can still fight with the best players in the world, and maybe he will get motivated enough to win a slam in 2012.
And to all the Rafatards: Nadal deserves to be banned from sport.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts

The following players could do with it:

Djokovic - so he can say his 2011 > Fed's 2006.
Nadal - only big title he hasn't won.
Federer - so he can say he's still got it.
Murray - cos he needs a big title.

Others don't really need it so much, though they could do with it.

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts

Others don't really need it so much, though they could do with it.
Of course they need it, they would almost double their points/would be the biggest title of their career. Surely Fed doesn't need it as much, he won it multiple times already :)

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
StatRacket thinks Nadal because of the reason Just like heaven provided. StatRacket can't think of who would be next, but Murray would be near the bottom; another big non-Slam title for Murray isn't what he needs. StatRacket notes that an exception to this occurs if Murray wins both Basel and Paris, because then he will be on a massive win streak and going undefeated at the World Tour Finals as well would be huge.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

Tsonga has already achieved more than millions of lifetimes. You obviously have a hyper inflated concept of importance. Or a 13 year old. I'll go with the latter.
I am 24 btw

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yungos just said if you post in his thread. you vote in his thread. Yungos just said it it is a privilege to be posting in his thread so make the most of it. Yungos thinks that Nadal or Murray would be his choice after Tsonga. Yungos is excited for the World Tour finals because of how important it is too every player. In a way Yungos wants someone other than the top four to win this event. He wants this because it will build a new favorite and create more excitement for the Australian Open such as Davydenko in 2010.

Yungos wants the poster who voted for Mardy Fish to give a reason.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

I am 24 btw
Saberq. We must be in a mug era in the game of life. Maybe you'll peak in a few years and make a breakthrough or two.

Yungos. Here's a pin for that ever swelling head of yours. Don't use it yet though, I plan to change my name to ShamYungosfan first.

Fish. Likely to struggle against even Ferrer indoors. Will be pretty rough going for the American wondermiddleagedman.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts