Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like holland. Im here on vacation for another 2 weeks. the people r so nice and you can ride bikes everywhere. lots of smiling faces and good chear. people tailgate a little bit on big roads but otherwise i have no complaints. integrations of people of all nationalities appears very successful here. people have been really really nice. my wife loves it and says she'd condiser retiring here. i also like it a lot. we r staying in a house with a garden and several bedrooms and large lving room and we have a lot of space. the kids love the kitten and its mother we r caring for./ my son fell in the fishpond yesterday :eek:
the ocean is great, im taking a surfing lesson tomorrow. things are not too expensive either and the shopping is great. 24 Amstels costs only abt 7,50 euros. sun is shining now after a few days of yucky weather. there r parks for kids all over... oh and i never saw so many blond kids, i never new how many blond people there were in holland. mostly the people are really so so nice and friendly and they all speak good english :) :)
Go HOLLAND!

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
We loved Holland, too! In my youth I worked there briefly (internships) in Enschede. I lived in Borne :sobbing: but I only really went back to sleep there, and hung out at U. Twente in Enschede. Amsterdam was great! Easy living, easygoing people, mind their own business, friendly, fair.
The weather does suck though.

Have a great holiday. Have apelgebak met slagroom for me!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the well wishes. its raining again but i think it will clear up soon, i want to go to the beach for a surfing lesson today, hopefully the rain will stop.

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Glad you're having a great time here :) Personally I think this country is overrated:eek: .

I would move yesterday if I had the chance....

Where in Holland are you staying? Enjoy the rest of your stay!

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
ooo i havent been in holland for ages so my memories are dodgy, weather wise its similar to england :eek: ha but from my memories its seems like an cool place but i spent most of my time in den haag as my cousins live there and also last year 4 hours in schipol airport :p

1 - 20 of 56 Posts