·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Rafa, Sinner, Tsitsipas.

Quite like the Kokk as well.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,287 Posts
Do you know how i can change my name cant find the feauture anywhere in settings.
You have to ask an administrator to do that for you. Best to pop it in here when you have one in mind:

And you are only allowed to change it once unless you have a premium membership.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My favourite player is Wawrinka without question now. When I was a young kid, I liked Rafa a lot, and kid me was definitely a Rafatard, however I found myself gravitating towards Roger more and more as I got older. But when Wawrinka burst onto the scene in 2014, he instantly became my #1 favourite. I barely miss his matches. I liked him before he became a top player, it's just that he wasted some of his peak years because of injuries and unsatisfactory commitment to tennis.

I also really like Them, he is my #2 fave currently, I remember watching him against Rafa in Buenos Aires for the first time in 2016, and I was wondering why the hell is this journeyman with a cap pushing Nadal so hard on clay, ridiculous, Nadal was actually playing well. I knew at that moment that Thiem was a serious player. We will see how far he runs with it, he doesn't mug around anymore.

After those 2, it's Roger and Rafa, and for a top 5 list, I'd say we toss Dimitrov in there. But he has disappointed me so many times, I watch his matches for the sheer entertainment value of how much someone can choke.

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
199 Posts
Federer will always be my favorite. He is the reason I even watch and play tennis. But Thiem has been my solid #2 for several years now. I love them both so much; their game, their personality, etc. And I'd say that Wawrinka would be my 3rd fave over the years. I absolutely love each of his Grand Slam Final wins.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts