2. Djokovic
3. Murray
4. Berdych
5. Tsonga

Dark horses: Nadal, Gulbis

·
Registered
542 Posts
1) Djokovic (More consistent than any other player across all surfaces despite only winning 1 Major in 5 final attempts)

2) Federer He is getting older but on a Grass Court he is still the man to beat no matter if his facing a Murray or Djokovic or a qualifier

3) Murray/Nadal equal. Weighing up how Andy handles the pressure of being the defending champion at the moment he doesn't quite look like he is up to the standard to win another Grand Slam

3) Nadal can't write him off because of his last 2 trips to SW19 but if he gets to the 2nd week of Wimbledon he will be a match for anybody due to the courts being slower and him knowing how to win. (I hope he stays healthy for the good of the tournament)

4) Ferrer He has a Wimbledon record of 3R 3R 4R 4R QF QF in recent years at Wimbledon so he could be in line for a Semi Final with a decent draw? That said he isn't getting any younger and this is clearly his worst surface & not really a match for any of the top players. I don't think he will win but he has been to a Semi Final of every other slam so why not here to complete the set.

Dark Horses: Dimitrov & Wawrinka

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
5 favorites(in no order)

andy murray
tomas berdych
novak djokovic
rafael nadal
roger federer

2 dark horses:

grigor dimitrov
jo wilfried tsonga

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
People listing Wawrinka as a favorite :facepalm:

There are only 3 major contenders and that's Murray, Djokovic and Federer.
Wawrinka now being overrated, Dimitrov schooled him, he is mug on grass, and agre about your favorit top 3favorites with big gap, i think Berdych might have shot with good draw at Wimbledon, but top 3 are Roger, Andy, Nole obviously

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Wawrinka now being overrated, Dimitrov schooled him, he is mug on grass, and agre about your favorit top 3favorites with big gap, i think Berdych might have shot with good draw at Wimbledon, but top 3 are Roger, Andy, Nole obviously
Agreed. We could see someone like Berdych win as while there are 3 clear favorites imo all of them look a little vulnerable right now. Wawrinka is certainly not one of those who I could see profitng from this.

Wawa is a big "if", but IF he rises even close to his AO/USO level, he will step on Ray like on a little bug and turn him into a stain on the court, as usual.
Like in 09? Wawrinkas best ever grass court match and a young Murray still took him to the cleaners.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts