Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack Sock? I'm curious to know this as this may provide a decent gauge of what to expect from the 93-96 age group.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Vesely is younger (21 to Sock's 22). I'll run through and check if anyone's younger than Vesely.

EDIT: Checked through all the reigning title-holders. Vesely is the youngest.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Estrella

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh right it is Vesely, 21 years and 6 month when he won a tournament in Auckland. I wonder who was the oldest youngest holder of an ATP title at any given time. Vesely might even have a shot at winning in Romania this week as well.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I meant more like if you picked a random date, who would have been the youngest winner at the ATP circuit at that point in time. For instance Nishikori won his first title in feb 2008 at age 18 and 2 months...he must have been the youngest winner until Raonic won his first title in San Jose around 3 years later shortly after he turned 20. So I'm actually asking if Vesely at 21 years and 9 months is now the OLDEST youngest current title holder ever.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
At masters it is Djokovic (a week younger than Murray), at slams it is Cilic (a week younger than Delpo), at 500 Dimitrov, I guess.
I'm confused. You're talking about current holder but you've included that Cilic is a week younger than Del Potro. Can you explain the relevance of that, please?

^^^

I get you. I'm brainfarting. Ignore!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts