Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
The worst grass courters are obviously the two with Wimbledon titles.

Why aren't Federer and Murray in the poll?

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Well apart from Djokovic (WTH is he doing in the poll? :lol:) all those guys have played pretty dismal grass-court tennis in the last couple of years...:shrug:

Raonic has the least potential to improve on the surface, so I pick him.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Nadal with 2 Wimbledons titles and 3 finals and Djokovic with 1 title + 1 final in the poll?

The right answer isn't in the poll meanwhile: it's Ferrer.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why is Djokovic in the poll ? He's the third best player on grass at the moment.
Raonic easily, then Wawrinka.
Well apart from Djokovic (WTH is he doing in the poll? :lol:) all those guys have played pretty dismal grass-court tennis in the last couple of years...:shrug:

Raonic has the least potential to improve on the surface, so I pick him.
It's not about W or L, it's how this surface suits their games.

Djokovic slips once after every 3 steps in the grass. He wins anyway, but his game is not suited for this surface. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Nadal in the poll :superlol: This hater couldn't at least disguise his still poor shtick by "currently worst"..Meanwhile I'am waiting which mug will fill his match on "X Player's racket" when facing Nadal now that Dimitrov curbstomping in Rome has gummed up the wheels of that bandwagon..

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Nadal with 2 Wimbledons titles and 3 finals and Djokovic with 1 title + 1 final in the poll?

The right answer isn't in the poll meanwhile: it's Ferrer.
How is Wawrinka better than Ferrer on grass unbiased analyst?

·
Registered
57,591 Posts
Raonic surely
Gulbis seems pretty poor too, though he did beat Berdych there.

What on earth is Djokovic doing in the poll? At least Nadal has sucked on grass recently

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Wawrinka for sure

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
The worst grass courters are obviously the two with Wimbledon titles.

Why aren't Federer and Murray in the poll?
A guy with 2 wimbledon titles and 5 wimbledon finals in the poll? well you cant ask anything else to fedturds :lol:

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Roanic considering he's equipped with the biggest serve of the lot..Whoever bombs out earlier of Milos and Stan at this year's Wimbledon, i would choose for that distinction..At least Wawrinka has a couple of R4 showings (2008/2009)

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Strong argument.
The argument isn't that bad if you consider that Nadal has never won a 1 week long grass tournament and has a pretty terrible record in the first week of Wimbledon.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts