Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Frank Dancevic

Votes: 11 10.1%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in order of who you think is strongest.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Safin is a guy I wouldn't want to be in a fight with. Nadal and Monfils should be mentioned too.

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
Muscle tissue does not equal strength, I know body builders who cannot lift as much as regular gym members who do strength training. Tennis player with the most impressive physice is Canas, he has excellent lats, chest, ab and oblique muscles.

You cannot tell who is "the strongest" from just a view of their body, somebody may be built like Ronnie Coleman (in my avatar) and not be able to lift as much as a man who appears much smaller.

In this case, either Safin or Roddick, they clearly have a larger natural frame than both Dancevic and Djokovic.

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
Besides Tsonga, Andy's the biggest guy regarding his height:weight ratio. But I'm not sure if that translates to strength.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
His strength may have faded a bit, but I would still put Safin ahead in an arm-wrestle.

·
Registered
27,357 Posts
Fakervic is a weakling.

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
no that is not true,Philippoussis is way bigger, Calleri has a bigger Kilo per centimeter measure, and so on with many other players.
I meant to say on this list, Andy's the biggest guy.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
As far as physical strength I would say Safin then Nadal. Djokovic is near the bottom I don't know why he is in the poll.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought Safin was strongest. Djokovic may be a mistake, but don't count off Dancevic

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I honestly used to be impressed with Nalbandian's back and torso, which seems huge now that he's fitter...
Moya's looks pretty strong, so does Rainier Sch.

Reactions: martine2

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Frank seems like the strong type :hearts:

Marat is really wirey of late, Andy is average and Novak doesn't deserve a place in this poll.

Reactions: Jeanne Young

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
I'm just wondering what criteria were used. Are these the only four men, out of the possible choices, that fit the so-called criteria? In any case, no one.....

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
Let's just say, I wouldn't want to try to win a wrestling match with any of these guys. Because I'm just as tall as Henin, and I'm a girl. But I'd do it for fun. :p

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Djokovic- a mistake
Roddick- He always claims he has the "breadstick arms," but clearly has some power cuz of that booming serve
Safin- I would say is strongest
Dancevic- Why do many people not think so???

As for others, of course Monfils, Cañas, etc...
Perhaps I will include them in a later poll, I just wanted to see out of these 4 players :)

Reactions: El Legenda
1 - 20 of 39 Posts