Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody who is usully very loved but they do not deserve to be. The person can be from any country or any period of time. Is it a eligious person? or a country leader?

Reactions: Echoes

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
winston churchill

huge imperialist clown. the last major exponent of the crumbling empire that was britain at the time

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
winston churchill

huge imperialist clown. the last major exponent of the crumbling empire that was britain at the time
strange abraxas. I was going to put him as my answer in the original post. But I didnt want the thread to be just about him. Good answer

·
RAVE ON
19,576 Posts
Che Guevara. Huge imperialist clown, not to mention egotistical psychopath. Even Fidel had to have him put down.

Just beats out Julian Assange, another megalomaniac.

·
RAVE ON
19,576 Posts
winston churchill

Why do you say that? Without him there would be no Western Civiization. Oh wait......................................

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
De Gaulle.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Gandhi?

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Why do you say that? Without him there would be no Western Civiization. Oh wait......................................
how come? if you refer to winston's part in WWII, it wasn't all that important as most brits like to think to give themselves a sense of self-entitlement.

the soviets were the one who virtually won the war at the end. curiously enough, if not for communist russia there would be little of the western civilization as we now know it

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Christopher Columbus. The fact that he effectively started the atlantic slave trade is conveniently forgotten.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
oliver cromwell probly deserves a spot in the list too.

a psychopathic murderer lusting for blood and wealth. typical overempowered brit colonizer.

1 - 20 of 345 Posts