Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it would have to be Safin. Sometimes he really caught fire and he struck the ball with such brutal yet beautiful power. His crazy temperament and unpredictability also made him a really exciting player to watch as you never knew what was coming.

For current players, I'd say Del Potro. Nothing quite like that man's roar. His forehands on the run are also some of the most spectacular shots I've ever witnessed.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nadal, Wawrinka, Federer.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Dolgopolov. He is so unpredictable and crazy that he was immediately at the TOP of "my ranking". He is exciting even when he is off despite his relatively calm behaviour and is probably the only active player which was forcing me to search for streams for a particular player.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
It'g got to be Wawrinka. Since 2013 a lot of his matches have had a match of the year feel to it. He actually made a french open final memorable! Quite a feat.
He's brought a new beautiful and vivacious style of play to the tennis world. The public actually goes oohh aahh when he strikes the ball. he's single handedly rekindling belief in the ohbackhand and taking tennis in a new era of style and beauty and competitiveness.

·
Your visions will happen
48,653 Posts
Peak Fernando Gonzalez

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,592 Posts
Loving some of these responses. Never considered Isner nor Anderson to be called most exciting but whatever floats your boat. For me Santoro in the past and Nishikori present alongside Wawrinka.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Messi but as far as tennis ... I'd say the slam winning Wawrinka is quite awesome when he is on song

·
Registered
21,647 Posts
Koellerer

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Federer
Stan Wawrinka
Davydenko
Nishikori

1 - 20 of 81 Posts