Mens Tennis Forums banner

2981 - 3000 of 3008 Posts

·
Registered
27,177 Posts
I come back and get immediately cyber bullied by big Monfed as usual.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
That Djoker dude has apparently nothing else to do than badrepping 24/7. What a pitiful sad life :facepalm:

monfed isn't much better. Both are MTF worst tards ever.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I wasn't even aware of the the Rep system until someone pointed out that I had been badrepped in a PM. Twice by Boss (for stating a fact he didn't like apparently - he gave the second because I was right and got support from others) and once by teamthiem (who can't accept the fact that Shapo is a good player).

Such monumental sillyness!

·
Registered
15,229 Posts

Imagine tennis if these critters take over tennis.

Fed haters are the worst humans on earth. They should be banned from the internet.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Imagine tennis if these critters take over tennis.

Fed haters are the worst humans on earth. They should be banned from the internet.
It is because of this kind of guys that I requested an exclusion from GM. If site admins want the discourse to go this way, let em have it, this is the dominant MTF behaviour now. Ad-hominem bullshit all the way.

·
Registered
57,539 Posts

Good/bad reps have become a nice way to see when the mods are deleting posts, which happens pretty constantly lately I've noticed.
The reasons this site is dying aren't all related to the general death of forums.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
oops i badrepped getjeffrey in a spur-of-the-moment thing for calling Daniil a dick.. now i kind of regret it, Daniil did a lot of silly things and i can see why he thinks that way. i don't know the guy and don't want to make enemies so soon after arriving here :frown2:
can i take it back?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
haha i got badrepped by @teamthiem who told me to man up - well i guess i deserve it >:)

so @getjeffey if you read this and you are actually not a dick, i apologize

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
oops i badrepped getjeffrey in a spur-of-the-moment thing for calling Daniil a dick.. now i kind of regret it, Daniil did a lot of silly things and i can see why he thinks that way. i don't know the guy and don't want to make enemies so soon after arriving here :frown2:
can i take it back?
Sorry when a Rep is done it is done. You could find another post he has done and good rep it explaining what you did here or send him a PM telling him what you did here. Many posters don't pay a lot of attention to the rep system now since posts can be "liked".

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
this Thiem guy seems like a real piece of work, quite the opposite to the real-life Domi :grin2:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Since you like Domi yourself I don't understand the problem?
he seems to get off on badrepping others and got himself banned..

·
Registered
240 Posts
@guitarra Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am very proud. :hug:

2981 - 3000 of 3008 Posts