Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3008 Posts

·
Registered
21,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sombrebolololo lolo is a smart guy.

I gave him a bad rep and he deleted the post so my bad rep got deleted too and then he posted the same post.

lol
Remember kids, bad reps are serious business.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
rutinos harcos. :lol: Just my second career bad rep. Both from him.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Djokovic vomits during... 06-10-2014 04:20 PM Björki and I vomit because of your post
I mean I don't even know this jack... lol.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
JolánGagó: STFU

Jolan so full of hate :hug: Also got one from ProdigyEnema but it's disappeared since I blocked it :D
Yep I got one from him. Annoying because I had all green reps before that :mad:

If I unblocked all the Nadal fans I would probably have a million bad reps though :p

·
Registered
28,806 Posts
JolánGagó: STFU

Jolan so full of hate :hug: Also got one from ProdigyEnema but it's disappeared since I blocked it :D
What? Gagon is back? When I first joined here he gave me my very first badrep (without any reason except me supporting Soderling of course). :bowdown: That bitter old mug is like a more vile version of Tribaldelusion.

Reactions: safin-rules-no.1

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Remember kids, bad reps are serious business.
That's just sad D=

Hey Chris, you said Nole fan was hot? That makes me feel a bit better about my bad rep now. Maybe she's kinda into me and it's her way of trying to get my attention? Like in school when you liked someone you tried to get their attention by teasing them...I think I'll PM her now :D

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Dave_92 said:
Sombrebolololo lolo is a smart guy.

I gave him a bad rep and he deleted the post so my bad rep got deleted too and then he posted the same post.

lol
:haha:

·
Banned
3,862 Posts
Absolute belter to start the topic :haha:

Here's my triple from salty Serbs.

Calling mark chan & me Serbs.:haha::haha::haha::haha:
You boy are in utter ruins.

·
Registered
27,199 Posts
Seriously guys, try saying "rutinos harcos" really fast when you're constipated. It's pretty fun :bigwave:

1 - 20 of 3008 Posts