• Ljubicic

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apart from Federer and Nadal who in your opinion is the 3rd best player in the world, in terms of talent, mental strength, stamina, strength, skill and pace.

Your decision does not have to be based on current form.

Please choose from the 10 in the list.

I am asking you to chose the player who you believe in your heart is the 3rd best tennis player.

I have chosen my ten carefully and i have opted against including up and comming youngsters such as murray, baggy, monfils, gasquet.. and partly because i cant choose more than ten players but i think everyone would agree the list is a fair assesment.

Apart from Djokovic who has achieved so much at such a young age.

Berdych nearly made the list.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Djokovic, he isn't afraid of both of them, and I think on faster courts is better than Nadal.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Ljuba Truba

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Safin in the poll LoL

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Rankings don't lie. ;) He's got an all-court game... it's Djokovic. It's not like someone who is #3 who maybe is only good on clay or maybe only good on faster surfaces.. back to back slam SFs.. yeah.. it's him.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Safin is in the list because of his past, this poll does not have to be based on current form.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Safin is in the list because of his past, this poll does not have to be based on current form.
You might as well add Kuerten into the poll as well.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts

well that doesnt make much sense bro since Michael Jordan 'was' the best basketball player in the world but no longer is because of current form.

3rd best in the world should be based on current form...agree? So I hope Safin fans can take those heads out of their asses for 10-15 seconds allowing them to make an appropriate vote.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well that doesnt make much sense bro since Michael Jordan 'was' the best basketball player in the world but no longer is because of current form.

3rd best in the world should be based on current form...agree? So I hope Safin fans can take those heads out of their asses for 10-15 seconds allowing them to make an appropriate vote.
Understand where your comming from flave but the poll would be pretty boring if it was based on current form, everyone would vote for djoko.

I kind of want people to vote for the player who they truly believe deserves 3rd spot, maybe people have watched this player play and thought wow , you know what i mean?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
As much as I like to talk about Nole and stuff, this poll is not that great. I mean even "savestheday91" offers a clue about it and get to brag about it :eek: and she always puts him down :rolleyes:
Question is who will be #3 in 12 months ?
clue #1: It won't be Nole :wavey:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts