• Munar

• Herbert

• Fuscovitz

• Other

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I picked Medvedev because I know he studied at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations... and he sounds intelligent in interviews.
None of the others strike me as particularly intelligent.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I picked Medvedev because I know he studied at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations... and he sounds intelligent in interviews.
None of the others strike me as particularly intelligent.
Sounds like a great school. Heard it should have finished ahead of Oxford and Harvard.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
What a random list lol. OP never disappoints.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Tennys Sandgren sounds very intellectual.

Roger actually sounds like a dumbass. Doubt he has a high IQ

Serena sounds smart and perceptive.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Medvedev plays quite intelligently, as for tennis IQ I will always advocate for Gilles Simon being the smartest. But someone as weaponless as Simon always has to be reactive, exploiting the weaknesses of the opponent, thus making him look smarter, while players with big games dont have opportunities to display their tennis IQ as much.

Shared #1 with Simon would be Raonic, a very different sort of tennis IQ, playing the percentages aggressively. Together with these Murray has to be mentioned. HE is sort of a Simon with more talent and weapons, owing to his larger frame.

Pim Pim Johansson, the big serving Swede who made a US open semi in like 2005 and then dissappeared due to injury once said something about how through maths he new that for him it was adventagous to essentially hit two first serves. I might misremember though, cud have been some other servebot. Söderking could be considered, he was very limited but much like Raonic new that he had to use aggression to dominate to win.

What about Roberto Bautista-Agut? He is good at counterpunching and good at going for precision with his stroked, but im not sure that equals intelligence. How about PCB?

Summa summarum, difficult question

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Kyrgios, if we are talking about emotional intelligence and social intelligence. It depends on the kind of intelligence you are looking for.

Reactions: Ronman

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kyrgios, if we are talking about emotional intelligence and social intelligence. It depends on the kind of intelligence you are looking for.
Emotional intelligence? No.

Some of the rants Kyrgios goes on reek of delusion and disconnection from reality.

Socially definately though.

·
Registered
14,048 Posts
How is Raonic not a poll option? He's tactically excellent, makes the most of his game style and limits his significant weaknesses and he's clearly a cerebral guy.

·
Registered
14,048 Posts
Kyrgios tweeted some nonsense that PCB would't even be in the top 50 without clay today. He then deleted the tweet (probably realizing what a bad take it was and how childish he looked). He's an idiot by any measure.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts