Votes: 41 36.6%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 71 63.4%
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kei won Delray Beach at age of 18, reached fourth round of USO, but got injured and struggled with setbacks early in his career. So far Djokovic is more successful, but Kei has not reached his full potential yet. Who do you think is more talented?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Re: Who is more talented? Nishikori od Djokovic?

I d say Nishikori?

But what use is talent anyway when he cant run after the first set?

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Nishikori is more talented. A much smoother ball-striker that combines the shotmaking of Davydenko and Nalbandian in one nice neat package.

Djokovic is a better player by far though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
363 Posts

The main strength of Djoker is 4 inches taller.

·
Registered
363 Posts

i'm wondering why no.4 is more popular than no.1.

lol.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Talent define according to mtf:
1. You have to be a headcase or being always injured.
2. You have to be a ballbasher or some very inconsistent shotmaker.
3. You have to be federer or some irrelelavant player from weak era.
4. You have to play in some very unique way.
According to mtf any player in the world is more talented than nadal and djokovic, because they are very consistent and play the most effective game. This guys are champions and not a pussy fraglie mugs like nishiclownli, who never has a plan b.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

Yawn. Nadal fans will fill their trolling boots by voting for Nishikori. As if it will make a difference to the fact that Novak is a million times more successful than Kei. Keep up the desperate work guys :) Hope you enjoyed Monte Carlo ;)

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts

This should not even be a serious question. Nishkori is more talented player by light years. His body is nowhere near as flexible or injury-free as the gymnast's though.

·
Registered
721 Posts

"Talent" has a complicated definition! I see many threads here like this one. Firstly - define "talent"and then we can compare! Especially in tennis it comprises a lot of things:
1) technical skills
2) mental strength
3) tactical adaptation during a match
4) a will power
6) diversity in your tennis shots
You can continue:)

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

i'm wondering why no.4 is more popular than no.1.

lol.
He isn't. The Djoker haters are just in full troll mode at the moment. Vote for Kei all you want people, won't change facts. Dull fans are so pressed about Djoker :worship:

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts

Djoko God. Physical talent is there, and I'm assuming this topic is about how Nishitori is for some reason a better ballstriker than Djokovic. Well... it's wrong of course. For one, Nishitori has absolutely zero variation in his offensive shotmaking. He never changes pace or spin, or angle or shit... If you saw Novak from late 2000s, you would see his incredible offensive shotmaing - but unlike those limited players who adhere to their tennis identity, Novak had no fear to change everything up. He adapted. He knew that in the current climate, defense is rewarded more than offense. I believe that Novak has found the optimal offense and defense combination for the modern game. In other words, whatever Nishitori is argued better than Novak - Novak did it better.

Novak was smart enough to evolve to fit the mould of the modern game, rather than wait like a moron and hope the game changes to fit his game.

I also find that Nishitori's ballstriking to be greatly overrated. He's just a higher percentage ballbasher really. Half his attempted winners don't even make it past the net, or he bashes it into the stands.

He's just so nauseatingly overrated. How dare anyone suggest that he is more talented than Djoko God. I mean jesus christ... can he even hit a drop shot? Can he slice? :haha:

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts

This should not even be a serious question. Nishkori is more talented player by light years. His body is nowhere near as flexible or injury-free as the gymnast's though.
Yes! You're back for the impending punishment and the chasm of despair. It's all shaping up nicely for the final showdown.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts

Nishikori, a MTF favorite. Silly ballbasher that will never be among the legends of the sport. He'll be lucky to fluke a grand slam title.
Still considered a young gun and talent even though he's on the ATPcircuit for over 7 years. :lol:

·
Banned
858 Posts
Djoko God. Physical talent is there, and I'm assuming this topic is about how Nishitori is for some reason a better ballstriker than Djokovic. Well... it's wrong of course. For one, Nishitori has absolutely zero variation in his offensive shotmaking. He never changes pace or spin, or angle or shit... If you saw Novak from late 2000s, you would see his incredible offensive shotmaing - but unlike those limited players who adhere to their tennis identity, Novak had no fear to change everything up. He adapted. He knew that in the current climate, defense is rewarded more than offense. I believe that Novak has found the optimal offense and defense combination for the modern game. In other words, whatever Nishitori is argued better than Novak - Novak did it better.

Novak was smart enough to evolve to fit the mould of the modern game, rather than wait like a moron and hope the game changes to fit his game.

I also find that Nishitori's ballstriking to be greatly overrated. He's just a higher percentage ballbasher really. Half his attempted winners don't even make it past the net, or he bashes it into the stands.

He's just so nauseatingly overrated. How dare anyone suggest that he is more talented than Djoko God. I mean jesus christ... can he even hit a drop shot? Can he slice?
This. Shitori miles away from even Ferrer let alone Djoko. Tards can speculate whatever they want, but NET DON'T LIE. .

·
Banned
858 Posts
Nishikori, a MTF favorite. Silly ballbasher that will never be among the legends of the sport. He'll be lucky to fluke a grand slam title.
Still considered a young gun and talent even though he's on the ATPcircuit for over 7 years.
Very good comment.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts

From a pure tennis point of view, it's Nishikori. Djokovic is just a better athlete in the sense that he's bigger, faster, stronger, more durable, while Nishikori packs all of his unbelievable talent in a body unsuited to top level competition.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

Rafa is love, Rafa is life.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts