• Nouni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Re: Who is more taltenated: Lahyani or Nouni?

Huh. I didn't know "taltenated" was a word.

Seriously, it's not that hard to proofread before submitting a thread. And even so, I can understand minor grammatical blips but that's horrendously misspelled. I mean that's not even close dude.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts

Im a turtle

·
Registered
7,105 Posts

Nouni is more taltenated but Lahyani is more talented imo.

·
Registered
27,317 Posts

Lahyani is more motivated.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

I am...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

When I was little I used to huff glue out of a Burger King bag with this homeless guy under the train overpass. I was around 4 years old. We would talk about philosophy and make wine in this old rusted bathtub that he would also bathe in while the wine fermented. Let me tell you, when your 4 years old, just a little bit of that wine will MESS YOU UP. I remember I used to drink about a liter of that wine, drive to the local convenience store, and just play chess for hours with the owner's pet Toucan. I never could beat that freaking Toucan. Who castle's? Seriously, every time that bird would hit me with the castle move, and it would always throw me off because it was such an odd strategy. The worst part was the bird could trash talk. Trust me, when your 4 years old, drunk on hobo wine, and just sat in traffic for an hour in a manual car, the LAST thing you want is a Toucan trash talking you.

Anyway, I think the tidal shifts will bring warmer water this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts