Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who is more talented ? Isner or Nadal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Of course we chose "the worst among the worst" here but still an interesting question
They both are absolutely talentless but have completely different playing style.
I would chose Isner only because he plays faster and doesn't torture the crowd a lot

·
Registered
1,460 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Comparable talents levels. Nice thread Blackwell.

Murray vs Raonic thread would be great too.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
nadal by far

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Tough. Nadal with 9 French Opens. But Isner's got that elusive Houston title, and has won the 5th Slam in Auckland.

Sure Nadal's got a couple of Davis Cups to his name as well, but does he have the prestigious Hopman Cup? I don't believe so.

And yes, it may be true that Nadal has won a Major on every surface. But Big John won the HoF in Newport on Grass, the aforementioned Houston on clay, Auckland, which is basically Australia, and Winston Salem, so it's pretty much the same thing.

There is definitely room to debate.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Between Isner and Nadal, who is more talented: the toddler ball kids rolling the balls to one another, or the chair umpire?

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Even I can't deny that the talentless Nadull possesses more talent than the all-serve mug Isner. At least Nadull can move around the court.

Reactions: Joey Tribbiani

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Jizzner. At least he has a truly great shot, his serve.

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Whose threads are more lame: Those from YodaKnowsBest or those from Blackwell? :scratch:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Even I can't deny that the talentless Nadull possesses more talent than the all-serve mug Isner. At least Nadull can move around the court.
Um, wut. Does Isner not serve from both sides and ends of the court? What a ludicrous statement.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Isner obviously.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Isner without a doubt *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Isner is the flag-bearer for the greatest, most exceptional capitalist empire in the khistory. Rafa is just another pawn on a 4D chessboard. No question who is greater (or as I would say more exceptional).

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Of course we chose "the worst among the worst" here but still an interesting question
They both are absolutely talentless but have completely different playing style.
I would chose Isner only because he plays faster and doesn't torture the crowd a lot
To the author of this ridiculous thread. You are BEYOND STUPID. You don't win 14 slams without talent. What we keep seeing on this forum are fools like you who because of YOUR PERSONAL DISLIKE of a given player/s. Think it gives you the right to attack them.

NADAL may not have the talent of DJOKOVIC or Federer. But then what does that say about Federer? Who had his ass handed to him on several occasions by the so-called talentless NADAL. You anti NADAL fools REALLY have think properly before you post such nonsense.

NADAL has one of the greatest forehand shots of alltime and MORE IMPORTANTLY the heart of a great champion. No coach can teach you that. Now go chew on that thought.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
To the author of this ridiculous thread. You are BEYOND STUPID. You don't win 14 slams without talent. What we keep seeing on this forum are fools like you who because of YOUR PERSONAL DISLIKE of a given player/s. Think it gives you the right to attack them.
Well every norm has exception. Nadull is clearly one of the least talented players ever won major.

NADAL may not have the talent of DJOKOVIC or Federer. But then what does that say about Federer? Who had his ass handed to him on several occasions by the so-called talentless NADAL. You anti NADAL fools REALLY have think properly before you post such nonsense.
May not? Definitely not!

NADAL has one of the greatest forehand shots of alltime and MORE IMPORTANTLY the heart of a great champion. No coach can teach you that. Now go chew on that thought.
This is equally relevant as saying Karkovic has best movement of all times. Moonballs were never considered as great shot in Tennis.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts