·
Premium Member
9,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe its Gulbis and it's not even fucking close :eek::eek:

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
As much as I want to bring myself to say its someone else other than Djokovic I just can't bring myself to say Gulbis, who happens yo be one of the most overrated player ever.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Gulbis is a mental clown but for some reason he hardly ever fails to produce with his backhand in the big moments. No1e is obviously more talented but I wish he could attack more like Gulbis off that wing.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
It is Gulbis but he has never been invested in tennis as Djokovic. If Gulbis was not so rich and has a half of Djokovic' motivation then he could be in top 5.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Gulbils got a potent serve and BH. Djokovic is better at everything else and he's more consistent on his BH.

Also, Djokovic Have a better 2nd serve...

So... The only thing he got over Djokovic is his 1st serve. But yeh, he's way more talented beacause he ball-bashes.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
woahahahaahha look who's crying :superlol:

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Gulbils got a potent serve and BH. Djokovic is better at everything else and he's more consistent on his BH.

So... The only thing he got over Djokovic is his 1st serve. But yeh, he's way more talented beacause he ball-bashes.

He also has a better smash :tape:

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts

That's because Gulbis is one of those guys who doesn't have a 2nd serve.

It's pretty much like Janowicz, his 2nd serve is just a 1st serve with a bit less power. But it's usually a flat bomb, just like the 1st.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,534 Posts
We can agree on something for once, ShanksBBoy :drool:

And Gulbis doesn't even NEED to play tennis. He could of retired and live off his fortunes and family estate.
That's how talented he is.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
My vote in the poll for Gulbis. Just so you can be happy :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:spit: this thread. One thing for sure is that Gulbis is more talented that that player in your avatar

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
OP in ruins. :haha:

NID that Gulbis is leading the poll. All butthurt Fedaltards are voting Gulbis. :eek:

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
i wanted to vote ShansBboy from Romania but the poll option wasn't available so i'll abstain.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
well, of course Gulbis is more talented. Somehow he can't win shit. Paradox :scratch:.

So strange :confused:.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Nadal

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.