Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Grigor Dimitrov

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even so everyone knows how much Fed gives to this sport and his well know talent, I just have a this feeling when i'm watching them that Dimitrov is a little bit above Fed! Maybe I'm wrong!

The poll is not public?

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
So TF started: who is ur fav player from USA,Russia,Romania....MTF keeps who is more talented,shame.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Talented Bulgarian? Funny. Dimitrov hasn't even beaten Roger in a serious match. God forbid that happens and we will never hear the end of it

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Ban OP, close thread.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Uncle leng Jai believes Dimitrov is the more talented player simply because his topspin backhand in rally situations is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think that any o Fed points can match this point.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Okay, come on now, this is getting silly. These "who is better threads" are getting stupid now. I like Dimitrov but honestly it is quite clear that Federer is more talented. This the mods need to stop people posting these threads now, over the past week over 10 of these threads have appeared.

I don't think that any o Fed points can match this point.

If you believe that then you obviously haven't watched Federer play enough.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Yes, who *is* more talented? Is it the 17 slam winning, widely lauded greatest tennis player of *all time*, or the winner of 4 small titles, Grigor Dimitrov. Where in the collective wisdom of Mens Tennis shall we ever find the answer to such a head scratcher.

Sheesh. Go do some homework or have a wank or something.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Talent does not = results.

It's not like Federer suddenly became more talented after winning 03 Wimbledon. He was the same person, with the same racquet skills, before and after winning a slam. Dimitrov plays like Federer with a better topspin backhand, and greater physical ability. He is just a horrible player mentally.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Talent does not = results.

It's not like Federer suddenly became more talented after winning 03 Wimbledon. He was the same person, with the same racquet skills, before and after winning a slam. Dimitrov plays like Federer with a better topspin backhand, and greater physical ability. He is just a horrible player mentally.
Funny thing is, you're probably serious too. Crap poster.

Mods, for fucks sake.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Thread OP, close ban

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,685 Posts
Dimitrov is able to pull off some nice hotshots. Good! But I don't feel he has the same court sense that Federer has. Dimitrov is quick on his feet and has decent arsenal of shots, but generally I have seen many matches where he is just pushing and retrieving. He almost got knocked out by an old Baghdatis in the AO. Also has severe mental lapses at times - double faults to get broken, and in TB vs Djokovic at Wimbledon.
He doesn't always have a set gameplan or backup plan unlike Federer about what to do on the court sometimes. That's the biggest difference I feel.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
He can't be serious, he just fancied a bit of trolling.
In all my time here, I haven't seen that poster make a single sensible contribution. Mostly he only loiters around to post unfunny one-liners and write Fedhating posts. So who knows.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
In all my time here, I haven't seen that poster make a single sensible contribution. Mostly he only loiters around to post unfunny one-liners and write Fedhating posts. So who knows.
Just like your unbiased analysis that Nadal was done after 6 slams :haha: I didn't say anything bad about Fed, yet you've posted twice bitching about this opinion. Go take your self-righteous Fedtarding elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
ban op

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Oh I would love to see the s*** storm on this site if somehow Dimitrov beat Federer ... all the trolls and their toothless grandmas will be visiting this site to get on that bandwagon

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
This only works when your fanbase doesn't completely DOMINATE the forum. Better luck next era.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts