Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
hmmm,let me think
a guy who he owns 7-0 or a guy that he is owned by 5-8?

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Ferrer is playing better by a green mile, but Nadal is already under Federer's skin. I'd say he'd prefer to play David.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
More important questions need to be asked, like: Who is more like? Who is more hate? Who is more to meet? Who is more to learn some English?

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More important questions need to be asked, like: Who is more like? Who is more hate? Who is more to meet? Who is more to learn some English?
fuck you.
I want ask he will loose and will he loose points also if he loose or is just playing Ferrer then?

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
fuck you.
I want ask he will loose and will he loose points also if he loose or is just playing Ferrer then?
Alright, when you put it like that it makes a lot more sense. In that case the answer is

:retard:
What?????

Reactions: Apemant

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
fuck you.
It's ok, your english is fine. Some people were just born without an iota of tact.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
I really hope he plays loose, that's when he plays his best.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
fuck you.
I can understand your anger and being insulted when I assume English isn't your first language but...

...what on God's green earth are you trying to say?

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
I can understand your anger and being insulted when I assume English isn't your first language but...

:lol:

Reminds me of AbAdi's :mad::eek: reaction :haha:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts

Reminds me of AbAdi's :mad::eek: reaction :haha:

I think AbAdi was upset because he was trying to ask for Nalbandian pictures and got Ferrer ones.

Insomniac on the other hand...

...:eek::shrug:

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

??
Every player get 20 points for winning no?
So he get 20 point less at the end of tournament or just he get points for reach semifinal, final, win?
I think if it is same points loose or not he maybe loose so he can play Ferrer?
Is stupid?

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

I think AbAdi was upset because he was trying to ask for Nalbandian pictures and got Ferrer ones.

Insomniac on the other hand...

...:eek::shrug:
In the end AbAdi turned into an MTF legend AND Nalbandian made a stunning comeback.

Let's see what future holds for Insomniac :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts