Mens Tennis Forums banner

??????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
I've been told I'm not allowed to use bad names to discuss players, so I'll just say that Neither Are Gentlemen and they're equally bad in my book.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Fog is at least clownish funny not mean funny. That guy makes me laugh every single match + he's Italian, which helps.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Syphilis.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Fognini, he's much less agressive towards other people. But I agree he can be a hell of a cu*t sometimes. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They both are likable, if they both in Top 5-8, ATP would be more entertaining, Aaron Williams vs Charles Poole like.
Also Gulbis, if he is in the Top 10, also more fun.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I love Fognini, have nothing against Kyrg. Honestly don't know why people feel offended by him. Please. Chill out

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Is this a joke? Fog and it's not even close.

·
Your visions will happen
48,538 Posts
I like them both

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
I voted Kyrgios because I think he is more appealing to the young brash crowd fanbase.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
People who claim that Fognini is a funny clown haven't watched him enough in 2014 and 2015. Prior to that I would have agreed, but last year he went completely over the top with racist remarks, blatant tanks and vile remarks and gestures towards the crowd, umpires and his opponents.

For the record, I enjoy him, but I also enjoyed Koellerer, so that should tell you enough. Kyrgios hasn't reached his level of misbehavior yet, claiming otherwise is recency bias.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Both of them suck, but Fog is almost 30 and still acts like a spoiled brat, so I'll say Kyrgrios is more likable only because there's still a tad bit of hope left for him.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
I don't like how the fog handled some matches over the past year. The Chinese wc match comes to mind where he was blatantly racist and disrespectful.

I think if we actually understood Italian, there would be more votes against him. He can be pretty crude.

Kyrgios to my knowledge, really hasn't been racist and just stuck to trash talk. The fog is capable of crossing that boundary.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts