Mens Tennis Forums banner

who is more dangerous to Djokovic, Altmaier or PCB?

• Altmaier

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • PCB

Votes: 27 77.1%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PCB almost won a set at US Open, he is in great form

Altmaier is a disciple of Darth Wawrinka, could get some tips on how to beat the Djoker

i think Altmaier has more weapons...

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
PCB for sure, Altmaier is too inexperienced and likely to self-destruct.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Obviously PCB. He can annoy DJ as shown in NY, Altmaier would likely be a straight-set beatdown.

·
justice for all
16,815 Posts
Pablo. Beating Djokovic back-to-back in slams would be epic. I'd become his lifetime fan.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Busta Carrena has a mental edge on Djokovic right now. He shocked Djokovic with his superior play from 45 0-40 down to win the next two games. Djokovic lost control of Busta, the match and then lost HIS MIND. So right now Busta and Djokovic know Busta is the better player right now, until proven otherwise.

Of course Djokovic will be at his best to send a message to Busta but it remains to be seen if Busta is willing to yield the gains he made on Ashe Stadium US Open world stage.

It was miraculous what Busta did to Djokovic in New York and it may take a Djokovic miracle to regain what he lost.

Reactions: Spinn69

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Pablo. Beating Djokovic back-to-back in slams would be epic. I'd become his lifetime fan.
PCB used to be of the most hated here , it would be rich if he becomes a hero :LOL:

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Busta Carrena has a mental edge on Djokovic right now. He shocked Djokovic with his superior play from 45 0-40 down to win the next two games.
It's not the first time I'm reading this nonsense on this forum. If they meet again, and the chances are pretty high, Djokovic will obliterate the pusher.

·
Registered
19,523 Posts
PCB used to be of the most hated here , it would be rich if he becomes a hero :LOL:
He won't become one, he is more of a choker. Though you can hope of course :censored:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
"Pablo's Cahones Balls " vs "DjoQovic" , will definitely play an interesting match up here

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
PCB has had some nerves issues but it seems he is in form out win that.
At us vs djoko he played really well.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
Anything Busta can do, Novak can do a lot better. Not to mention Novak is in invincible form currently. Y'all are kidding yourselves if you think Busta will be any threat. Novak will be extra focused for that match too and will be looking to send a message with his performance.

·
Registered
19,523 Posts
"Pablo's Cahones Balls " vs "DjoQovic" , will definitely play an interesting match up here
You are repeating yourself and going round in circles. What if Djokovic will keep his cool this time as he knows what is on the line and won't get bothered so easily?
Then PCB can fight as long as he wants, without any real weapons he needs to go everything in his way, which won't.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
You are repeating yourself and going round in circles. .
I mean on paper, it remains intersting (more than facing an inexperienced Alt -Ctrl- Maier) how Djokovic will react : surely he learned his lesson, will come out all guns blazing , focused and win . But Up until here RG has been very dull , this would be the first match to be "excited" about .

1 - 20 of 44 Posts