Votes: 35 50.0%
  • Even

Votes: 11 15.7%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really see some clear patterns here, many Nadal fans believe that Nadal is still invincible on his favorite turf (even some delusional Fedaltards).

I think it will be an even match, with the weather conditions esp.

Though you can read from several Nadal fans that Djokovic has no chance, as if any of those clay beatings didn't happen in the past or 2015 QF never existed.
Really disrespecting the opponent.

Discuss, neutral fans alike too.

Reactions: Tennis Passion

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
10,733 Posts
Djokoking banned gives us a serious asset ^^

But TBH Nadal is 12 so I am not sure you can call Arrogance when Rafatards tell he is a God in FO, maybe little bit of blindness as Fall FO does not suit him as well as Primavera FO but Nadal belongs to French Open History.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
I don't see most of the big Nadal fans thinking he's such a favorite. I personally wouldn't want to bet on the match and it's a fact that the balls and conditions favor Novak significantly such that it merits serious attention given his level as well.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
You've created a thread that's going to become a paradox itself.
First I thought I'd have to agree with this, but then realised this could actually prove to be a daring & fun take from the OP.

I have personally have nothing against either of these tards as such. Both can sometimes be lots of fun and there are some sincerely objective ones around as well (in case it's possible to be objective and still call yourself a tard, that is). Can actually also recall myself wishing the mighty DjokoKing all the best for the new year 2020 - not that it turned out to be such a great year though.

A bit OT, but I feel like I have to say this referring to what happened earlier on:
Us Finns/Scandinavians/Nordics have nothing against any of the Balkans, (or Spaniards as Rafa fans, or any other nationality for that matter: both of these two players have fans all over the world). Hope it works the other way round as well. Those fighting it out in the match result thread a while ago I guess were aiming to be highly sarcastic or something really clever like that, but failed ever so miserably. Yet the fact is we all fail sometimes, no matter the nationality or the nature of our tardism, which brings us nicely back to the topic of this thread.

The result then: has to be even from my perspective.

·
Registered
567 Posts
All the big 3 tards are arrogant. It used to be Federer when he was winning. Now it's Djokovic. Nadal tards have consistently been number 2 at being the most rabid fan base.

·
justice for all
18,081 Posts
Again - the poll should be public and only neutral fans should vote. Many Nadal and Djokovic fans may be biased in their evaluation so it doesn’t really make much sense.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It depends. A lot of Nadal fans here seem to always think he's on the verge of losing, lol, while others are Nadalalot.
For Djokovic fans, a few are extremely confident (the usual suspects), but most are just cautiously optimistic.

·
Registered
22,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It depends. A lot of Nadal fans here seem to always think he's on the verge of losing, lol, while others are Nadalalot.
For Djokovic fans, a few are extremely confident (the usual suspects), but most are just cautiously optimistic.
Thanks for your insight, strangely this is right about what I feel as current status here on the forum.

Reactions: Fedjokodal

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Reactions: Fedjokodal

·
Premium Member
12,076 Posts
Its even. Don't tell yourself otherwise.

There are a lot of objective, Djokovic and Nadal fans.... but they are out voiced by the rabid fans.

Reactions: KeiranLee
1 - 20 of 32 Posts