Votes: 6 21.4%
  • djokovic

Votes: 22 78.6%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed is of course way more agressive than both. Murray can be too, but still pushes most of the time.
So who's the most agressive between nadal and djoko?

I actually think nadal is, that's why he won last year USO.
He also seems to come to the net more naturally. Given the fact that I"m a shameless nadal hater lacking any objectivity, that says a lot on how passive djokovic is. He can hit consistently with pace but just doesn't COME FORWARD the way nadal does.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Djokovic used to be definitely, now he plays extremely efficient percentage tennis and it is a lot closer to call. He certianly can switch from defense to offense much easier.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
nadal's forehand is more aggressive than novak's

novak's forehand is more aggressive than nadal's

overall, novak is better using both wings.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Djokovic is very aggressive against the top guys. He plays his normal solid brick wall style game against most others, especially really hard hitters and massive shotmakers. Showed that against Tipsy.

Nadal plays pretty similarly in all his matches, I'd say he's generally less aggressive, but most of his opponents are forced to rip the ball alot to avoid those monotonous endless rallies he forces, so he ends up counter-punching alot.

Short answer: Djokovic.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Djokovic, though Nadal in general is more comfortable transitioning to the net, but he's rarely hitting volleys below the net anyway (despite John McEnroe thinking Nadal is the best volleyer in the game today).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts