Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michaela Krajicek is a junior girl's player. Is she really Richard's younger sister? How good is she? Anybody know something about this girl?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm not sure they have the same mother (I read something about her the other day but can't remember every details lol) but they do have the same father. Apparently she's very good, she won the european championships (or was it the Orange Bowl? :eek:) in her category of age...
Richard's father even contacted his son (they don't/didn't talk to each other) to ask him if he would practice with his sister at least.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
She's the 5th-ranked under-18 in the world, and I'm pretty sure she's only 13 :eek:

Her results are shocking for her age :eek:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
She is Richard's half sister. She has played really well recently and is the player to look out for in 2003. In Junior competitions at least. If I remember correctly she's 14/15.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Rebecca said:
but the site has inexcusabley decided to stop working.
lmao!

by the way, if you do a search on Micahela at the Juniors forum on WTAworld you can find a thread about her. :)

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Like everyone has said, shes Richards half sister and plays juniors. Shes apparently good but i havent seen her play. Eggy used to talk about her like she was good so i'll take his word for it.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Rebecca said:
I am pretty sure that she is just Richards half sister, but I'm not sure if that's with the mother or the father.
They have the same father. Michaela has Chech parents and Richards mother is Dutch, I believe.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the great info. :)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I heard her name a few times in Holland and they really think she's the next big thing. The dutch are looking forward to her making her debut on the wta tour.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I am pretty sure Richard's mother is also czech and they went to holland together and then richard was born here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts