·
Banned
6,795 Posts
:zzz:

Clown sport vs clown sport

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Messi is still 27. Compare them, when it's all done and dusted. Same for Federer.
However comparing athletes of different sport is like comparing apples and oranges. But it's safe to say, that Jordan, Messi and Federer are the benchmark of their sport.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
:lol:

that's a funny comparison. Like asking who's better - Federer or Hewitt :D

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Can't compare them right now tbh.

Messi is like at 60% of his career. Jordan is done and dusted.

Jordan right now. But Messi will almost surely surpass him and make him look like a kids game.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
In their respective fields I guess it's Jordan but when you take into account the size of the sports, Messi is the greater sportsman.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Messi is overrated. How can someone compare the two? Jordan should be compared to Pele or Maradona, not lesser players like Messi.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
people, who call Messi overrated should really stop watching this sport. It's pathetic and embarassing.
Lol at statements like this from people who started watching football recently.

Messi is good, but can't be compared to all time greats like Pele, Madarona, ...

In Barcelona he was enjoying the best midfield ever behind him for years. Not so difficult to look better than actually is.

Get back to me when he wins couple of world cups.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Lol at statements like this from people who started watching football recently.

Messi is good, but can't be compared to all time greats like Pele, Madarona, ...

In Barcelona he was enjoying the best midfield ever behind him for years. Not so difficult to look better than actually is.

Get back to me when he wins couple of world cups.
:superlol: :superlol:
I can't

dude football ist my sport number 1. I follow it for 20 years. Messi is surely the best I've seen in this time. And no I'm not a Barca-fanboy but a Bayern-member and I'm too bored to explain why Messi is so special...

Do you think Maradona and Pele didn't play with worldclass players together? What a super stupid argument.

And please stop it already with your worldcup hype. A tournament, which is played every four years for a month... Giggs never played the world cup. He must suck... It's like saying that Nadal is better than Federer, because he won more Davis Cup

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
In their respective fields I guess it's Jordan but when you take into account the size of the sports, Messi is the greater sportsman.
Sums up my thoughts perfectly. Both GOATs of their respective sports of course, but football > basketball.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
messi hasnt provent to be the best football player ever, how on earth u can compare him with M.J??????????

i would have understand comparing between pele or diego but messi????????? ru kidding me???

anyway, MJ IS A LEGEND

Reactions: ssin

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
:superlol: :superlol:
I can't

dude football ist my sport number 1. I follow it for 20 years. Messi is surely the best I've seen in this time. And no I'm not a Barca-fanboy but a Bayern-member and I'm too bored to explain why Messi is so special...

Do you think Maradona and Pele didn't play with worldclass players together? What a super stupid argument.

And please stop it already with your worldcup hype. A tournament, which is played every four years for a month... Giggs never played the world cup. He must suck... It's like saying that Nadal is better than Federer, because he won more Davis Cup
Lol at comparing World Cup to Davis Cup. :haha:

Sums up nicely your "knowledge" of both sports.

Djokovic routing Nadal is about to start, no time to explain things to kids. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Lol at comparing World Cup to Davis Cup. :haha:

Sums up nicely your "knowledge" of both sports.

Djokovic routing Nadal is about to start, no time to explain things to kids. Have fun.
Are you stupid or you do this on purpose? :confused:

However I won't spend my time explaining a canadian, why world cup shouldn't be the first measure for greatness. :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sums up my thoughts perfectly. Both GOATs of their respective sports of course, but football > basketball.
Just a sidenote, why aren't football players better paid than they are? Messi and Ronaldo still don't make as much as the top basketball players when you count endorsements.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts